• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Could someone make me a list...

Xandor

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88, 89, 89
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 2.9 2.3
Transmission
Automatic
Ok I'm noob when it comes to actually working on my BII. I'm starting to get to work on removing the totaled body off my BII frame and droping a new body on the frame.

Other stuff stuff under the hood and the 6 or 8 body bolts what will I need to disconnect. If someone whouldnt mind giving me a quick run down of things I need to disconnect it would save me alot of time. Stupid it mite seem but it would help me out.

greasemonkey6886

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Ok lets see here..radiator hoses,tranny cooler lines if any,fan and shroud,radiator,brake lines,steering linkage,all shifter linkages, any ground wires that go to frame,helps to pull bumpers,clutch lines/linkages if any,throttle cables,parking brake cables and I think that is it but could be missing something. Hope this helps. BTW that was a good looking Bronco judging from the pic of it on its side. What happended to rip top open like that?

Tedybear

Firefighter
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994, 2001
Make / Model
1994 Ford Bronc
Engine Size
5.8v8
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Failing is easy. Everyone can do it.
Roll over.

Yep the Fire Dept loves their "Hurst" tools. Keep in mind, they have zero way of knowing how bad the passenger or drivers of any MVA's are hurt until they are out of the wreck. So they will bust their butts to extricate anyone inside. (former fire fighter here, also fully trained with the Hurst tools).

S-

Xandor

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88, 89, 89
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 2.9 2.3
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks.

Ya my wife rolled it over, wasnt hurt at all but couldnt get out so they cut it to bits. I pushed it over and drove it back home. It was in GREAT shape, I drove 600 miles to go get it, not even a spec of rust on the frame.

gribly

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Honda
Engine Size
K20A3
Transmission
Manual
If she was fine why the hell did they cut her out? Shit, they could have pushed it over or gone through a back window... would have been much faster. Sounds like a bunch of amateurs in your town that were looking for an excuse to play with their tools. Cutting up a car with a person in it is what you do when it's a twisted wreck and you honestly cannot get them out any other way. It's time consuming and dangerous.

Xandor

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
88, 89, 89
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 2.9 2.3
Transmission
Automatic
No joke one was not old enough to drive. Oh well

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals