• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

box for 4 12s in ranger supercab

timothy47129

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah ur prob right.As of now the only thing that rattles a very lil is my slidding window,other than that ford made a pretty rattle free truck.lol

PFM99

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
if you do figure out how to stop that sliding windown rattel let me know mine has the same problem

timothy47129

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Transmission
Automatic
I had a thought to put a strip of that black door edge trim on the inside top or bottom track to make the window fit tighter,but idk if there is enough space for it or not.what I man is clip it on were on side is in the track and on side is on the outside edge of the track.

Gatorjoe

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I have my sub facing the rear of the cab. I have an 03 4dr supercab. The window rattles, the rear tool cover/cup holder rattles and the seats rattle but they're coming out anyway. I'm adding a second sub, going away from the rear facing ported box to 2 separate down firing sealed boxes and adding a second box. People can sit on them instead of the jump seats. Haha.
I only have about 3" of space between the sub and the jump seats. My stereo guy (the guy who sells me stuff) said I only have to worry about having enough room for the excursion.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals