• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Ranger audio questions!

Thed

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD
Don't you feel special. Whatever helps you feel better. I'm not going to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man. I'm not here to argue with a backyard installer. Bye
It really is too bad you're wrong. I had Kicker and Infinity 6x8's in the doors of my truck and they fit like factory, same exact holes and all. Now I'm rockin some Boston Acoustics 5x7's and they are too small in every direction. I made them work, though. I love the BA's so much, it's worth it.

shane96ranger

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1997 / 1989
Make / Model
Ford F150-Stang
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
4.6 Triton / 5.0
When I sold my Explorer, I put some Radio Shack (I had some laying around) 5X7's in it. They fit like crap. Like you said stickshift, it was very loose, and it required some work to mount them.

I never claimed to be a professional, but if I see someone posting inaccurate info, I'm calling BS on it. I've posted inaccurate stuff before, and graciously accepted being corrected. It helped further my knowledge. That's why we are all here, and if I can help someone searching this forum in the future.... you damn well better believe I will. I rely on these forums too. Last thing I want is to buy the wrong stuff because of bad information. And I certainly would hate being the bearer of bad info and cause someone else heartache.

I guess some people don't see it that way.

killj0y

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l 4 Banger
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Fix it till its broke!
Yea they are stock 6x8's

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals