• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

picked up a b2

pwrranger88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
like the title say i pick up a 88 bronco 2 weeks ago . its got a 3 inch bl 4 inch suspension its got the a4ld and a dana 28 and the 7.5 . plans are to pull the bl and install the polly cab mounts i have cut the fenders and run 35s. im gonna swap a dana 35 and ex 8.8 with disc and 5.13s. the only problem i have with it is the preveouse owner rhino lined the whole thing so for the past 2 days ive been scrapping it off with a razor blade:banghead:
heres the only pic i have right now this is the first day home with it

i havent done to much but id figure i show how it currently looks ive got most of the bedliner off the drivers side quarter with a razor blade it not to bad cause the person who did it didnt prep it that well, plus i dont have to do the nose cause i have a ranger as a parts rig ive already pulled the nose off. plan with the fenders is to cut them and put them on when i swap in the poly bushings and pull the body lift.

got my spare fenders cut and the drivers side mounted i still need to trim the inner fender but i had to got to work. i also got a set of mustang buckets for free and threw them in but havn't got a pic yet. also may have a lead on a dana 44 and 9inch for a 100$ but i want to see what gears they have first.

picked up a double cardan drive shaft and newer style trans cross member for free to replace my worn out drive shaft and low hanging cross member also grabed a pic of the mustang seats.
drive shaft and cross member

new seats

Bondo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1999
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 3.0
Transmission
Manual
Nice!

What year mustang seats?

Bondo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 1999
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9, 3.0
Transmission
Manual

pwrranger88

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
ok well the 7.5 took a dump last night and the pinion bearing is toast so while trying to figure out what to do cause i dont really want to go solid and full width (i got a soft spot for the ttb) my gf said she'd buy me a 31 spline from the jy up the road as an early bday present so im gonna throw a d35 and disc 8.8 and run that set up with some 5.13s and lockers or welded diffs

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals