• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

The wheel are rolling!

LilGreen

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Finally got the wheels rolling on the full width swap. After months of searching I have finally found a bloody axle. A leaf sprung 44 hp out of a 85 or 78 f250( not sure kinda confused about that... Tried to run the bom number with no result.) it's going to be full width with skyjacker 8" ranger coils, I'm moving the coil buckets up af far as they can go, shock hoops with James duff "long shocks" radius arms will be..... Long lol triangulated rad arms. Steering will be cross over with hiems.
Oh and some sort for giant flares so the po po stays off my ass.

I'll be building all brackets and whatnot before hand and getting everything pretty much ready to bolt up for the most part. It's a dd and unfortunately I gotta do this thing everyday called "work", so that down time needs to be minimal.

My two questions are.....
1. Do u guys think hiem joints are fine for a dd? I've never drivin a vehicle built like this with hiems so I don't really know what to expect.

2. Ranger or eb coils. I've seen lots of pictures/people of sas done with both and just wanna know why? Do the eb coils "snake" less? ( always see tall ranger coils with a bend in them.) or is it just flexing/preference?

LilGreen

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Ughh such a rookie I am, can someone delete this post? Not quite sure how. It's in the wrong section.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals