• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Have you parked on a Jeep lately?

PaleBlue90

Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.3,2.9 and 4.0
Transmission
Manual
speaking of jeeps. i was out working on my k5 blazer, and i see a decent jeep yj comeing up my street. i kept working. the guy about my age (20 23) asks me while smerking. "nice pile of sh** you got there" i stuck my head outta the hood and said "barbie called she wants her jeep back" he didnt say a damn word just drove off all pissed off. i thought it was pretty funny.

his jeep was all shiny and well.....i look like this

i love this site. i always have some sort of smart a$$ thing to say now

Mechanickid

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Hey man best part about any chebby is you can run the piss outta them and not feel bad! lol When I run the piss outta a ford I get a bad feeling haha.

rangerbum

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Manual
I wish someone would park on my jeep. But for real. I miss my ranger. The locked 4X4 jeep may be a little more capable than my 2wd Open diff ranger was, but I still prefered my ranger.

chillmiller

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Explorer
Engine Size
4.0 ohv
Transmission
Automatic
Hey man best part about any chebby is you can run the piss outta them and not feel bad! lol When I run the piss outta a ford I get a bad feeling haha.

ohh i know that feeling totaly if ya got the beauty of ford matching witch is the A4LD :D god how i.... (oh i cant say that on here lets just say i ... hate it) 4 swaps in 100k -.- and well uhhh.... i smoked my breaks one night... burnd a hole in my gas tank... and well locked my breaks so hard i swelled the lines and it wouldnt move for about 20 minutes.... and i was in the middle of a very busy highway...( i had a gun pulled on me) (by a chevy *no joke* glock 45?) lol but she still runs >.> im putting a stick in her *oo sounds dirty :D )

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Wow. You guys always end up in the most unbelievable circumstances. This iste is like a twilight zone where abnormal stuff happens only to the members.

Shran

Junk Collector
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Truck of Month
Reaction score
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Wow. You guys always end up in the most unbelievable circumstances. This iste is like a twilight zone where abnormal stuff happens only to the members.
Knock it off. I skydived my truck out of a C-130 but my parachute failed to deploy. Luckily I was over a mountain that was covered in snow, so I used my pop out skis to get to the bottom. I did set off an avalanche, but I was able to outrun it and I even saved everyone in the town below. I didn't even spill my coffee.

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Knock it off. I skydived my truck out of a C-130 but my parachute failed to deploy. Luckily I was over a mountain that was covered in snow, so I used my pop out skis to get to the bottom. I did set off an avalanche, but I was able to outrun it and I even saved everyone in the town below. I didn't even spill my coffee.
:icon_rofl::icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals