• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Moving to AR

CKRobin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Dont forget the bass fishing. There is SuperLift OHV which is mostly rock climbing but there are some mild trails there too, several dirt ovals, a few Mud drag tracks and an 1/8th mile and 1000ft drag strip in AR. There are several Camping areas in Quachita National Forrest, some are very nice and require doing some lvl 3 stuff for a short bit. The pay off is fishing, swiming, camping all at the same site and is in a very secluded area.
It really depends on what you are into. I'm sure it is out there.

Grunizzle

01/2013 OTOTM Winner
U.S. Military - Active
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V-6
Transmission
Manual
Dont forget the bass fishing. There is SuperLift OHV which is mostly rock climbing but there are some mild trails there too, several dirt ovals, a few Mud drag tracks and an 1/8th mile and 1000ft drag strip in AR. There are several Camping areas in Quachita National Forrest, some are very nice and require doing some lvl 3 stuff for a short bit. The pay off is fishing, swiming, camping all at the same site and is in a very secluded area.
It really depends on what you are into. I'm sure it is out there.
Sounds cool. I have done some research on the superlift ORV park, it is on the list lol. I have always wanted to try bass fishing so thats a plus as well.

What do you mean by lvl 3 stuff?

CKRobin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Trail rating system 1-5. 1 being something a stock vehicle could do 5 being expect breakage. Superlift uses it and I think some other groups do as well. http://www.orvpark.com/trail.asp

Grunizzle

01/2013 OTOTM Winner
U.S. Military - Active
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V-6
Transmission
Manual
Well as of today I am now in little rock AR! I will officially move here with my truck and stuff in about a month. But it is a lot nicer and greener here than I expected!

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
To each his own.
Wrong !

its not as humid as say Michigan
I know this is an old thread, but, WRONG ! We have 105*F + 85% humidity in July and August. 95*F + 90% humidity in June. Starts getting better in late September.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
To each his own.
apples to oranges

You're going to hate it, it's hot as hell during the summers, not as hot as Arizona, but damn hot brother.

I live about 2 miles from LRAFB, i go to superlift park often, feel free to contact me.
Arizona has dry air. Arkansas has almost the same hot temps AND HUMIDITY !

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals