• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

picked this up

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0L
Transmission
Automatic
After a short time of looking and seeing what is out there i pretty much knew what i wanted. I tell you, there is a lot of junk for sale out there and they want a lot of money for it! I found this and while its not perfect, its pretty good. 98 5.0 AWD Eddie Bauer. From the original owner! this guy has stacks of receipts for all oil changes and brakes and any work done. It does need some exhaust work, i think the manifold is leaking as it has that puffing tick sound. it has new tires, new battery, AC redone at 110,000 miles, new front brakes, lots of stuff documented. I had to drive 2 hours to get it but it was what i was looking for. it is a nice improvement over my 93 ranger!

ATX

11/2014 MTOTM Winner
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Built not bought
Looks just like the one I got a month ago for my 5.0 swap into my 94 ranger . How much you steal it for ? Got mine for $1050 with brand new tires . It's a 96 [emoji106]? any plans for the ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0L
Transmission
Automatic
my plans for it now is to get it running like new. I'll sell the ranger. I gave 3200 for this.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals