• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Body lift

nightmare_82282

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Manual
I know I know anouther body lift ?. I am getting ready to buy and install a body lift. I figured I go with the 2" for now. I got everything figured out but where to buy my body lift. I looked thew a butt load of web sites and just don't know witch on to buy off of. I am wondering witch site I sould buy the body lift from that will come with everything in one box. I don't want to hunt for parts once I get the jack out:icon_rofl:. Thanks guys, btw it's an 84 BII.:headbang:

Grey_04

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
the best price I've seen is the kit from summit racing. every part as good as the pa performance lifts and priced lower. everything you need is in one box except maybe the shift extension if your running a manual trans.

B2Guy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
i got a performance accessories body lift years ago for an exploder through o'reillys, the next day i picked it up at the store.

nightmare_82282

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Manual
the best price I've seen is the kit from summit racing. every part as good as the pa performance lifts and priced lower. everything you need is in one box except maybe the shift extension if your running a manual trans.
Summit is cheap but if I bought it today it would take 2 weeks before they even shipped it. :thefinger: that! But good idea.

nightmare_82282

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Manual
I oreder my 2" body lift and new body bushings from Jeff's Bronco Graveyard. $89 body lift $80 bushings. After shipping it came down to $193.28. The best part is that it's on it's way. WooHoo:yahoo:. I can't wait to get this started:icon_bounceblue:. I'll have to try and get some pics up.:icon_cheers:

B2Guy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
awesome man. i got some stuff from bronco graveyard and it got here super fast regular shipping. they do a good job! get some pics posted when you've got it on. i just put on my 1.5" body lift. I just have to tighten it down and check a few more things and im done! good luck!!!

Grey_04

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Summit is cheap but if I bought it today it would take 2 weeks before they even shipped it. :thefinger: that! But good idea.
sorry about that i guess I'm spoiled cause i can be in there store in an hour and a half drive and have it in hand when i leave the store if in stock.

nightmare_82282

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Manual
sorry about that i guess I'm spoiled cause i can be in there store in an hour and a half drive and have it in hand when i leave the store if in stock.
I wish we had a Summit or Jegs in Washington. I'm always ordering stuff form both of them.

Rebel_Grizzly

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L v6
Transmission
Manual
Put up some pics when you get it on! im planning on doing a 3" body lift on my truck.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals