• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

who still has these pieces?

chrwilkins30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
-Im talking about the rear spare tire cover that is made out of fiberglass and a steel crome ring the covers the tread part of the tire. [still have]

-Also the rear cargo cover. [still have]

Have only seen the tire cover one other time and that was on craigslist.
The cargo cover i have never seen another.

So how many still got em.?

b2rich

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
whats an engine?
Transmission
Automatic
-Im talking about the rear spare tire cover that is made out of fiberglass and a steel crome ring the covers the tread part of the tire. [still have]

-Also the rear cargo cover. [still have]

Have only seen the tire cover one other time and that was on craigslist.
The cargo cover i have never seen another.

So how many still got em.?
I actually saw one of these at the pick and pull in sac the other day, but then it didnt have the plastic part. I thought about grabbing it, but i dont have the external carrier. I guess i could still use it though

chad333

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I would love a cargo cover if i could find one. Only came with the clips to mount it when i bought the bronco.

Surrey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I would love a cargo cover if i could find one. Only came with the clips to mount it when i bought the bronco.
Totally. Three B2s, zero cargo covers.

chrwilkins30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I was lucky enough to get one in the truck from a uncle passing. The tire holds water at the bottom so when winter comes it freezes. I just figured the cover was rare when the guy wanted 200 for a tire cover.

chad333

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
There was one cover i saw on craigslist awhile back. Saw the posting on break at work, called the guy 3 hours later and it was gone.

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
the last b2 i bought a couple months ago, is completely original. 1 owner since new. EVERYTHING is there. the cargo cover, even the original ford blue jack and tire iron is still in the original places, never used. the tire iron even still has the little rubber piece on the end of it. and the long prong thing for the jack is still mounted under the hood where it was from the factory. ill have to try and get some pics, both me and dad were amazed

88_Eddie

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1988, 2000
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L, 4.0L
Transmission
Manual
i still have my tire carrier, i took the tire cover off back in high school and threw it in the storage room at my mom and dad's. needless to say, that shit is long gone.....wish i still had it

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
yeah i still have the tire cover too

b2rich

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
whats an engine?
Transmission
Automatic
the last b2 i bought a couple months ago, is completely original. 1 owner since new. EVERYTHING is there. the cargo cover, even the original ford blue jack and tire iron is still in the original places, never used. the tire iron even still has the little rubber piece on the end of it. and the long prong thing for the jack is still mounted under the hood where it was from the factory. ill have to try and get some pics, both me and dad were amazed
I still have the "long prong thing for the jack". I havnt even looked for the jack. I would think its in the same condition yours is in. I am the second owner and bought it with 76000 on it.

JoshT

Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Dad's 90 model came with the soft vinyl tire cover, never seen one like you describe on a BII. Last I looked he still had the tire cover sitting on a shelf in his shop, but the BII has been gone for at least 5 years. An uncle had it for a while, last time I saw it was 3 years ago sitting at a car dealer. Stopped and acted like an interested buyer. They wanted ~$3500 IIRC, for a 90 model with in the neighborhood of 200K miles, and needed a top end rebuild. As much as I missed that thing I was laughing as I walked out the door. At times I still wish I had convinced dad to let me buy that thing when he still had it, Even with the work it needed I would have been cheaper than my 99 has been so far.

The Mud Addict

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'85
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.8 V6
Engine Size
2.8 D-S
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6in
Tire Size
35x12.5x15 Pitbull rockers
I have a vinyl spare tire cover laying in the garage, can not use it, won't fit over my 31in spare:icon_rofl:

5.0 Kid

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9 soon to be 5.0
Transmission
Manual
I have my vinyl cover, cargo area cover, jack and rod that is under the hood for my 90b2.
how hard is it to find these?

8879ford

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I have the cargo cover for the rear and the original jack and stuff...but my jack is mounted inside behind a plastic cover...i forget witch side, but on the side near the back seat...and it is a black bottle jack with a small black tire iron...also have the long rod thingy under the hood. I have never seen a blue jack or a jack under the hood on a bronco II

chrwilkins30

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Now i know what the big rods for under the hood i only used id when i was swapping fenders to hold the hood open. My jacks on the passenger behind front seat in the cubby behind a cover all still there. Doesnt look likes its ever been removed.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals