• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

new guy from iowa

zimm

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ranger
Transmission
Manual
hello...have had a few rangers over the years:83 2.3 ,2002 4.0 wow i miss it but now i got a 89 rusty farm truck that the cab is about ready to fall off but just deiced to join the site for a new project that fell into my hands witch is a very nice (for iowa) 88 reg cab 4x4 with a bad 2.9 (very little rust) the plan is to swap in a obd2 4.0 from 95 exploer am i crazy? maybe but i like a chalenge would like to keep the obd2/mass air flow system i have a rolled 95 exp for a donor so if you know of any one who has done this swap please point me in their direction or i guess i will just use the motor and find an older harness so ill be serching for some swap info and asking some questions....about me im 22 was a ford tec for 3 years but went in to deisel for the $ geting mairred soon and want to sell my vw to get out of a payment so i found this ranger to play with
thanks in advance to any addvice, very cool site!
zimm

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals