• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Bucket Seat,,help..

DRAGGINASS

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 banger
Transmission
Manual
i really want to put a set of bucket seat in my 93 reg cab ranger.. but i was woundering if anyone knows what kind off bucket seats will bolt right in with no mods at all?? if theres any that will..or with mods..what does it take to bolt them in..thanks alot...zeke

nitrofan1

Man without a Ranger
MTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Subaru
Engine Size
EJ251
Transmission
Automatic
You have a 60/40 or a bench? If it's a 60/40 just cut it. I did it and it's very easy!

ati190

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Just remember with a 60/40, you already have one true bucket. The other can be made into a bucket, but it's just easier to find a bucket from a like ranger, or 1st gen explorer (non power). If you have a bench you are going to need the tracks from either donor vehicle as well. Cheap at U-Pull-its..

DRAGGINASS

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 banger
Transmission
Manual
You have a 60/40 or a bench? If it's a 60/40 just cut it. I did it and it's very easy!

yea i have a 60/40 but how does it look if i cut it?? do you have pics? what did you cut it with?...thanks

JeepRecoveryTeam

May 2009 OTOTM Winner
U.S. Military - Active
OTOTM Winner
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
xlt ranger
Engine Size
Cummins 6bt
Transmission
Manual
I just went to the junk yard and found a passanger seat from a ranger like mine and bolted it right in where the 60 bucket and bench was i think i gave like 20 bucks at the junk yard for the seat. best mod ive done had to make room for the altas:headbang::icon_hornsup::3gears:

DRAGGINASS

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 banger
Transmission
Manual
well i windin up just cuttin the middle part off....an it worked gr8...now all i need is 2 get the right tool to take the console off...thanks everyone...

baxtej44

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
well i windin up just cuttin the middle part off....an it worked gr8...now all i need is 2 get the right tool to take the console off...thanks everyone...
post up some pics.. i wouldn't mind doing this eventually to put a center console in

also, i think i have a 60/40... idk really lol, so there's another reason for you to put up pictures hahaha.

emr454

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
What are you guys doing with the seatbelt on the drivers seat? It has a bracket that bolts to the frame that supports the middle seat cushion. If you cut that off, the seatbelt is only hooked to the rail on the floor right? I cut my seat but havent cut the frame yet. Any ideas?

Eric

DRAGGINASS

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
4 banger
Transmission
Manual
yea the seat belt is bolted in 2 the floor.,,it was realy easy 2 cut the seat an frame..an i only used a hack saw...

im gonna try an post pics but i never did b4...so give me a min...

an you have a 60/40 if the seat splits right by the pass seat..

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals