• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Interior floor ideas needed!

xtremeRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Well im from Manitoba Canada and when we have winter its cold. Im looking for ideas for my interior floor. I was wanting to take the seats out and rip the insulation and vinyl out and bed line it. But i have friends and people telling me my feet would freeze. So is there a way that i could bed line and then get new insulation made for my ranger and new vinyl?

Any other ideas would be awesome.

RangerFabWorks

The O.G blackwidow67
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
www.accmats.com create whatever you want. personally, i would use a product like www.fatmat.com do the whole floor, then get the foil insulation to go over the fat mat, then either carpet, or a rubber mat like at www.lmctruck.com thats how i did mine with the carpet and its very nice on the inside.

RangerFabWorks

The O.G blackwidow67
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
V8 Engine Swap
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
and yes you could bedline it with herculiner or duplicolor, then throw a rubber mat on it

dieselpowersteve

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
dodge
Engine Size
turbo diesel
Transmission
Manual
i did it in my old truck ounce i bed lined the floor and then got my hands on some cheap industrial carpet wasn't that big of an area so it was cheap got enough to cut out 2 layers to lay on the floor than put stock rubber floor back in and it worked good cut that intial cold from the steel out and cut down on road noise a bit nicer than havin a straight steel floor and it was cheap and easy

IRKillroy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9l
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Semper Fidelis
LMC Truck also makes a sound deadener with a heat shield on it... just look at the carpet area in the catalog... if you get the foil sound deadener and cover everything with it, you won't have to bed liner it... it'd just be an extra step as the sound deadener that adheres to the floor will essentially weather proof the metal... then the padding and carpet/vinyl floor covering will do the rest...

good luck

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals