• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

99 3.0 flex fuel exhaust manifold gaskets

kg8dh

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Evergreen HSHB8-21400-2 Cylinder Head Gasket Set Head Bolt

Bought this kit off of amazon. The picture of the set doesn't show it, but it came with 2 styles of exhaust manifold gaskets.
My pic shows the 2 different styles and the one old gasket I could find in the middle. Ford didn't double gasket these exhaust manifolds did they? I wouldn't think so, but thought I'd ask. Thanks

Attachments

enjr44

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 2X4; 08 FX4
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
Well, I'm no 3.0 expert.............
So, I would have to guess that there were two different gaskets depending on if it is in a car (sideways) or truck (front to back). But, from the picture, if doesn't look like either gasket would fit. There seems to be a lot of holes in the old one that aren't in the new ones. If those holes don't go anywhere, I think the one on the left is the best match?????

And, no to two gaskets. The best way in the world to get a leak is with two gaskets.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals