• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

94' ranger xcab 4x4

krazykracker

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
you play music outside of your truck?
for all the world to hear?
they are on a toggle switch.i have them for when i go to field partys or the mudhole so i dont have to blast my radio to hear music from inside the truck.

baxtej44

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
they are on a toggle switch.i have them for when i go to field partys or the mudhole so i dont have to blast my radio to hear music from inside the truck.
oh okay, at least they are on a switch for the appropriate times... some of the "gangsters" around here actually have speakers, if not PA's, installed behind their grills or likewise locations and they are either not on switches, or they just leave them on the whole time... it's so obnoxious.

krazykracker

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
oh okay, at least they are on a switch for the appropriate times... some of the "gangsters" around here actually have speakers, if not PA's, installed behind their grills or likewise locations and they are either not on switches, or they just leave them on the whole time... it's so obnoxious.

yea i know they do that down here in florida too,my radio doesnt play rap,just real music like johnny cash,Waylon,Merle,etc...

93_RangerSC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
how did you mount the brush guard?cuz ive wondering if i could put one of the newer ones on but didnt want to buy one and it not work

sf3pox1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
krazykracker:

If you dint mind me asking; was the toolbox originally the aluminum diamond plated type? If so, what was your process to paint it? Did you just spray paint it with something like rustolium? etc?

Thanks in advance!

krazykracker

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
93_RangerSC - the brushguard was designed for 93-97 years the bottom bracket goes under the bumper & uses existing bolts on the back,the top brackets are just pieces of angle that bolt to the brushguard & to the top of the bumper where you have to drill a hole,im sure you could male a later model guard work aswell just a few pieces of angle.
too bad ur not closer id sell you mine as i want to make a prerunner bumper

sf3pox1-yes the toolbox was originally silver,i cleaned it ,scuffed it up good sprayed self etching primer(Advance autoparts) & then used a roller & a quart of rustolem gloss black, the texture looks like the store bought finish

Last edited:

tony314

Firefighter
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
Where did you get your front end leveling kit? I need one for my ranger and not sure where to look!

sf3pox1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
sf3pox1-yes the toolbox was originally silver,i cleaned it ,scuffed it up good sprayed self etching primer(Advance autoparts) & then used a roller & a quart of rustolem gloss black, the texture looks like the store bought finish

Awesome, Thanks for the great info!

tony314

Firefighter
U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic

93_RangerSC

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
93_RangerSC - the brushguard was designed for 93-97 years the bottom bracket goes under the bumper & uses existing bolts on the back,the top brackets are just pieces of angle that bolt to the brushguard & to the top of the bumper where you have to drill a hole,im sure you could male a later model guard work aswell just a few pieces of angle.
too bad ur not closer id sell you mine as i want to make a prerunner bumper
Oh well if you dont mind m askin where did you get it from?cuz that is a really good lookn brush guard

Toms01PSD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Where did you get your front end leveling kit? I need one for my ranger and not sure where to look!
Sorry to thread jack, but Tony if you have an 02 4x4 you have torsion bars, not TTB. Search the 4x4 suspension thread bud. :icon_thumby:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals