• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2001 ranger headers???

Luc719

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
whats going on people? I am almost done with the 5.0 swap in my 2001 4x4, and I am stuck at the headers. I planned on buying torque monster's, until I learned they are not being made anymore. So my question is, with the GT40P heads I am running, what headers can I run without notching the frame? if there isn't any. Then what heads/header combo can I run to get past this hump?

thanks
Anthony

win

U.S. Military - Veteran
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
OBX is/has made 5.0 Expo headers, limited availability but better than Torque Monsters

Ford Performance stopped mfg of theirs years ago but those three options are about it.

All 3 show up used at times, think OBX is still making theirs, had not heard Al's had stopped the Torque Monsters

pdmustgt

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
G

Good luck with Al headers I sent you set back to get the fixed. Sent them back they got them 2 days before Thanksgiving 2015 STILL freaking waiting. Called her out on with BS there at Hot Jet since Jan there backed up. I've had Headers coated before plus I call them they're not backed up.

Call them ask them how long to get set made take that number X 100... I should ask for my money back

Last edited:

ford_ranger12

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I believe I waited over a year for my torque monsters being made then got sent the wrong ones and had to send them back to get the right ones. But yea pretty sure they stopped making them. I'm using a 93-97 5.0 ranger swap header on the passenger side and having a welding shop make the driver side in my 2003. Not a whole lot of options unless you just use the stock explorer ones for awhile.

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals