• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Greetings.

Mataroa

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Hello!

My name is Mataroa, and I'm the owner of a rusty but trusty 1999 Ford Ranger. It's lasted this long, that's gotta say something about it.

I picked it up as my first car in the fall of 2016, and have been driving it around since. I've endearingly named it Ruckus, due to its tendency to rattle like a jar of coins as it races down the road. One of my long-term projects is to figure out exactly where the sounds come from, but that will come in time...

Since it's an older truck, I've had to do a few things to keep it running. Fixing stuff as it broke felt good to me, surprisingly. Cranking up the truck for the first time after repairs is a rewarding feeling for me. Given this, I'm going to school to pursue this feeling as a mechanic.

The plan is that Ruckus will get me through the next two years while I pick up my ASE's and start making some hard cash. Provided the truck lasts long enough to see me through school, I'll drive it until the wheels fall off. At which point, I'll put on a new axle and keep on running.

I'll pop on to the forums on occasion when I need some help, and perhaps I could put in my two cents when someone else needs some help. It sure beats Googling everything!

Pleased to make your acquaintance,
Mataroa

IIBRONCOS

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Welcome !! There are some very knowledgeable members
here, when the going is tough to get going.

Dangerrangers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
94 and 04
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 s
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
Do it right the first time !!!!!!!!!!
Welcome and if you ask you shall receive , good people here so you came to the right place.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals