• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Center Console

th31d10t

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3 4cyl.
Transmission
Manual
I am working on making a center console/amp rack. I figured that I would share some progress with weveryone.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Decent progress so far. The angle of that curve is just a little too steep for me.

th31d10t

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3 4cyl.
Transmission
Manual
I didn't have a whole lot of options with making sure I had enough room to mount my amps.

th31d10t

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3 4cyl.
Transmission
Manual
An update......I am done for now because I have to get my truck back together so I can drive ti to work on Monday.

Fast Fords

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Buick
Engine Size
3.1L
Transmission
Automatic
man that is looking kick ass..i have probe seats goin in my ranger this winter after i get back from florida..but question...where in the hell did you get the door panels from??? they are awesome! :headbang:

th31d10t

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3 4cyl.
Transmission
Manual
The are factory door panels I just painted them. It really is not a lot of work. The arm rest pad is actually comes off so it makes like a little easier getting that littel piece in between the two black sections painted. It is held on by 3 screws on the backside of the door panel.

Fast Fords

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Buick
Engine Size
3.1L
Transmission
Automatic
thats cool! well i have just an XL model so i don't get that fancy "map pocket" and cool looking grab handle on mine..guess its off to the wreckers for me :yahoo:

rangerbum

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Manual
thats cool! well i have just an XL model so i don't get that fancy "map pocket" and cool looking grab handle on mine..guess its off to the wreckers for me :yahoo:
same here. My doors kinda suck. just a flat THING with a perfect sized slot for pennies. I'm looking for some of them fancy types. We'll be ballin then fastfords.

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I have an XL too but I have them. Maybe with the newer interior style (1994+) they didn't decide to include it?

Fast Fords

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Buick
Engine Size
3.1L
Transmission
Automatic
that could very well be..which sucks, cuz they look amazing. This winter is definately gonna be a project one for myself and my truck. i've had probe seats for almost a year now, just haven't had the time to do it. Plus i had to do some much more important things to it (like my falling-apart-for-the-millionth-time exhaust) lol. but i like the idea of having the surround around the shifter. I want better cup holders too :icon_cheers:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals