• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Help me get my A/C working, sweating to death!!

The_Dealer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Duh!
Transmission
Automatic
ok so i bought my b2 and the guy said the a/c works but its missing some things :icon_confused: . I took a pic of everything i have and im trying to figure out what i need. Heres what i got

Hose from heater box to the compressor

Compressor and plug

Hose from heater box to condeser

Condenser in tact

I need what connects this, where can i get it. i think i need an evaperator too. will i need some new o-rings?

Im also missing a hose from the compressor that goes some where

47papa65

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994 mazda b400
Transmission
Automatic
you are missing a dryer which connects to top line out of heater box which in which the evaparator is located. the lines from compressor go to the dryer and the condensor. yes u will need to replace all o-rings and will also need to flush the system before u close it up.

47papa65

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1994 mazda b400
Transmission
Automatic
aqny parts store should have all of this

kimcrwbr1

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.8l
Transmission
Automatic
Maybe you can find one in the bone yard to see what you need and how it is hooked up. It looks like the system has been open for a while If you can find a system at the bone yard that is still holding pressure for parts I doubt wether the compressor is any good a small amount of moisture will kill a system. Even if the one at the bone yard has a small leak(if you know what I mean) A closed system would be your best bet for used parts. Dont waste any time putting it together if need be tape the ends of the coils to keep moisture from getting in there, especially in a high humidity area as the barometric pressure changes the coils draw alot of moisture. if you have access to a nitrogen bottle blast them good with nitrogen good just before you seal it up then use the nitrogen to pressure test it. After you take it into a deep vacuum add the oil if necessary and the refrigerant to a factory charge by weight.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals