• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Looking For A Family Member

nosrac04

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
:icon_confused: Hello, my name is Tim. I live in Tacoma Washington. Here is my issue. In 2001 I traded my beautiful 1985 B2 in on a 1994 Hyundai Elantra so that I could carry my kids in safely. I want my truck back but cannot find it. Maybe, just Maybe, the individual that bought it is a member of this most awesome web site. Let me describe my old ride. 1985 B2. 2.8l V6. 5 speed tranny, 4X4. Motor was rebuilt at 100,000. did it myself. beautiful Ford Blue paint. 15 inch wheels rockin f-250 hubcaps. Black nerf bars addorned the sides and also featured a chrome bumper guard. Rear windows were tinted with a Blue Transformer sticker on the rear hatch. no spare tire carrier. inside the front seats were gray captain chairs out of an 85 ford aerostar. under the passenger seat was an alpine ampliphier. the outside paint was covered in primer spots that covered the many little rock chip holes that were starting to show rust. The dmv wont help me cause i dont have the plate number. i traded the truck at car pros on s. Tacoma way, in Tacoma washington. this is a long shot but you never know. please help me if you can. I may just have to move on. thank you.:sad:

countryboy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
well if you have the vin by chance pm me with and i wil do a carfax and see when it was last tagged or titled to see if it might be in your area

The Mud Addict

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'85
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.8 V6
Engine Size
2.8 D-S
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
6in
Tire Size
35x12.5x15 Pitbull rockers
Have not seen that one around, will keep my eyes open:icon_thumby:

jhammel85

I hope you find it. I wish I could find some of my old cars..

juggalomania92

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I hope you find it, I've spent the last 2 years trying to find my dad's old 84 k20 and have had no luck, I think it may have been junked, I'd give anything to have the truck just to have something in memory of him.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals