• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Post your Camburg 5.5 kit on 31x10.5x15"

Redneck_Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
So let me guess,

One of you saw the thread and you both joined so you could screw with the discussion.
Actually no. I found this site to be extremely useful. I figured I'd join up, and then just started messing with Neo. No relation to what you're saying.

Smurf Mobile

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Automatic

Redneck_Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yes they will "fit" as long as you don't leave the perfectly smooth asphalt or hit a speed bump at over 5mph.

I have 35's with my camburg 5.5 kit, with fiberglass and a body lift. If you use it right even this setup can still rub when you land unevenly.
Man, he's gone through mud holes without a problem. Sure, if you jump the damn truck it's gonna rub. But if you run it normally on/off road, then there won't be a problem at all.

doyouquaxu

Reaction score
Yes they will "fit" as long as you don't leave the perfectly smooth asphalt or hit a speed bump at over 5mph.

I have 35's with my camburg 5.5 kit, with fiberglass and a body lift. If you use it right even this setup can still rub when you land unevenly.
so by adding everything together, you have 8.5" of lift...

Neo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I wasn't referring to you, I was more or less talking about the troll.
"The Troll" awwww! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

I leave asphalt all the time, I dive off in mud holes that I bottom out in, I don't have any pix of me in mudholes, but I do have a few that proves I go offroad.

And in this pic you can see all the mud on my truck.

so by adding everything together, you have 8.5" of lift...
You forget that Decimals are for unicorns. And I don't think he is a unicorn, so you round it, and he has 9"

Neo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Exactly. You have the BL on top of it. And you're not driving it right then. :icon_rofl:
I wouldn't say he's "not driving it right", I would say he is just offloading a bit different, cuz if you put major flex on it, or jump the truck, I could see the tires rubbing then. But in Louisiana, we have flat ground. And lots of it :/

pillen140

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I have a 95 4x4 6" suspension, 3" body lift and 35s. It rubs wery slightly in sharp turns and rubs in the rear when flexed and on the front fenders.... a 2wd with a 5.5 inch and a 3" BL will rub, maybe not on the street, but over a bump or hitting an actual mud hole (not a flat wet grass field, an actual mud hole) Im willing to bet it will.

Redneck_Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I wouldn't say he's "not driving it right", I would say he is just offloading a bit different, cuz if you put major flex on it, or jump the truck, I could see the tires rubbing then. But in Louisiana, we have flat ground. And lots of it :/
According to Scott, flexing won't make it rub. Now jumping it and coming down flat like on the dunes, yeah. Then it'll rub.

Neo

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
According to Scott, flexing won't make it rub. Now jumping it and coming down flat like on the dunes, yeah. Then it'll rub.
Oh yeah!!! I forgot he flexed his out and cleared the fenders! Lol

Man, and to think he is a 2wd with just a 3" body.... Damn.

Redneck_Ranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Bro, don't start with Neo... lol You WON'T win. Hahaha

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals