• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Building a bronco II

doallthingswell

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I have the following

302, carbureted
AX-15 trans (best I could do)
NP-205
1977 full width D44 HP lock to lock with radius arms, radius arm brackets, coil buckets, shock mounts, steering parts... all of it from a 77 F150 ranger with factory quad shocks.

Matching 9 inch rear.

I have all of the tools. Alot of previous 4x4 experience with everything but dodge.... lol

This includes a milling machine a lathe a hydraulic press a tube bender a MIG machine an arc welder a plasma cutter oxy acetylene torch all of the goods to go with it and plenty of hand tools..... I'm set up honestly....

Now i need a BII/Ranger/Explorer ... older the better I suppose.... and guidance... helpful links are appreciated... I have USED SEARCH :) be proud!

That's how I got this far [emoji51]
... the elusive C-4 trans leads me to the AX-15 and Novak conversions... [emoji19]

Again ANY pics/links/advice is nice.

All these parts need a home!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bronco2fan

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.8 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
3 inch body lift
Tire Size
So there are lots of Broncos, Bronco II, Rangers and Explorers around to acquire or have you not started your search yet. The one that,s gonna cost the most is the early Broncos, people are crazy when they start pricing them out, even the ones that are POS,s. But it sounds like you have a lot of nice stuff to go with if you find the one you like. Good luck and post lots of pics.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals