Home Ford Ranger Forum Tech Articles Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals Parts Store

Ford Ranger Discussion Forum  

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Truck Discussions (Not for tech help - Use Help Forums further down) > General Discussions

General Discussions This forum is for general discussions. If you're in need of help, post it below in the appropriate topic forum.

Old 06-26-2012, 06:35 PM   #11
adsm08
Premium Member

Asteroids Champion

Vehicle Year: 1987
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT
I use this vehicle for: Making money and being broke.
adsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to adsm08

What is "facebook"?

Project: Amazing Grace

Project: Cash 'N Carry

Project: 12-Volt Sandwich, project finished

Project: Birthday Present

When people ask me "what's wrong with you?" I ask them "where would you like me to start?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Sowell
If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization then be prepared to accept barabrism.

Shop manuals
adsm08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Forum Notices (Not shown to 'Premium Members')

SPRING ONLINE MAGAZINE!

Check out the latest articles

Want to become a Premium Member & not see these notices? Click HERE.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:23 PM   #12
85_Ranger4x4
December 2013 OTOTM

Vehicle Year: 1985
Vehicle Model: Ranger
I use this vehicle for: A weapon of massive consumption.
85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute85_Ranger4x4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosier1104 View Post
I feel like this right now

The first thing I think of when I see that is a Brahma Bull

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahma_bull

I like my FB, I mainly have family and a couple friends on it. I am not social enough to care about what is going on in 50+ peoples lives day to day.

Usually it is pretty quiet, I do enjoy the various feeds (hunting, car, truck related stuff) though.

Build Thread

"I have not failed. I have just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas A. Edison.
85_Ranger4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:28 PM   #13
7.5L_STX

Vehicle Year: 1989
Vehicle Model: Ranger Supercab STX
I use this vehicle for: Lawn Ornament....
7.5L_STX is a splendid one to behold7.5L_STX is a splendid one to behold7.5L_STX is a splendid one to behold7.5L_STX is a splendid one to behold7.5L_STX is a splendid one to behold7.5L_STX is a splendid one to behold7.5L_STX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsm08 View Post
What is "facebook"?
sigged and repped

edit: no reps :( gotta spread it around first.

My Ranger Is Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by mn_smokeater View Post
what the hell you think your doing ya dang yooper
Quote:
What is "facebook"?

Last edited by 7.5L_STX; 06-26-2012 at 08:30 PM.
7.5L_STX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #14
adsm08
Premium Member

Asteroids Champion

I use this vehicle for: Making money and being broke.
adsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond reputeadsm08 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to adsm08

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85_Ranger4x4 View Post
The first thing I think of when I see that is a Brahma Bull

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahma_bull
Is that anything like a Braun Llama Dome?

Project: Amazing Grace

Project: Cash 'N Carry

Project: 12-Volt Sandwich, project finished

Project: Birthday Present

When people ask me "what's wrong with you?" I ask them "where would you like me to start?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Sowell
If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization then be prepared to accept barabrism.

Shop manuals
adsm08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:34 PM   #15
doorgunner
Lab Rat for V.A. hospital

Vehicle Year: 1934/1989
I use this vehicle for: FUN on a daily basis!
My credo: JESUS (no-not HeySoos) Lives!
doorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond reputedoorgunner has a reputation beyond repute

old jewish saying.....try to reason with a wise person = you gain a friend....................try to reason with a fool = you gain an enemy.

**All the people who's freedom of speech I fought to defend are now telling me to shut up**
doorgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:10 PM   #16
Rowdy Fitzgerald
Hog hunter

I use this vehicle for: Huntin Rig, toy
Rowdy Fitzgerald is a glorious beacon of lightRowdy Fitzgerald is a glorious beacon of lightRowdy Fitzgerald is a glorious beacon of lightRowdy Fitzgerald is a glorious beacon of lightRowdy Fitzgerald is a glorious beacon of light

I deleted my fb 2 months ago and it's was hard for the first week just cuz when you're bored it's somethin to do. But now I don't even care it exists and I laugh at my friends that are on it and bitch about the he said she said crap.
Gunner- I like that saying it's as true as they come!
87 Ext cab Ranger, 6" lift, extended and wristed radius arms, high steer, 63" cheby leafs, HO 5.0 swap, ZF5 speed, NWF blackbox, twin sticked NP205, custom air tank front bumper and a trail gear flat bed.
Rowdy Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:30 AM   #17
a31ford
Electronics GURU

Vehicle Year: 1988
Vehicle Model: Ranger XLT (Custom Frame) With a 3" body lift
I use this vehicle for: Working on "Breakout Box for ECM's"
a31ford is a name known to alla31ford is a name known to alla31ford is a name known to alla31ford is a name known to alla31ford is a name known to alla31ford is a name known to all

Quote:
What is "facebook"?

:icon_ rofl:

Greg
a31ford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 08:45 AM   #18
daniel3507

Vehicle Year: 1993
I use this vehicle for: truckin around
daniel3507 has a brilliant futuredaniel3507 has a brilliant futuredaniel3507 has a brilliant futuredaniel3507 has a brilliant futuredaniel3507 has a brilliant futuredaniel3507 has a brilliant futuredaniel3507 has a brilliant futuredaniel3507 has a brilliant futuredaniel3507 has a brilliant futuredaniel3507 has a brilliant futuredaniel3507 has a brilliant future

Hell I deleted my Facebook years ago. I was never really on it though since I always thought it was kinda dumb. If i want you to know what im doing i'll tell you. And i really dont give a shit what someone i knew five years ago is up to. All Facebook is good for is stirring up stupid shit. Deleting it will be the smartest thing you can do. Trust me.

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
Show Off Thread
Build Thread (click)
1993 Ranger XLT 4.0, 20% tint, 2'' spacers, RS9000XL adjustable front shocks, Bilstein rear shocks, 4.10 gears, 31'' tires, 15'' Alcoa's, custom front shackles, Lvl II rear tow hook, 2.25'' exhaust w/ Super 44, Screamin' Demon coil pack, slotted rotors w/ EBC Greenstuff, Delta Cam rockers and pushrods
daniel3507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:07 AM   #19
Psychopete

I use this vehicle for: Working on
Psychopete is just really nicePsychopete is just really nicePsychopete is just really nicePsychopete is just really nice

looks like you were on a drama fishing expedition lol good catch !
Psychopete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:19 PM   #20
hoosier1104
I'm Awesome!

Vehicle Year: 1999
I use this vehicle for: Doing exactly what I need it to do
My credo: Work hard and play harder
hoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant futurehoosier1104 has a brilliant future

As of 2320 EDT, I am officially done with FB. Fuvk it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopman View Post
Once you own a Ranger, everything else doesn't quite fit you.
hoosier1104 is offline   Reply With Quote