• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

does this truck belong to anyone?

ForOffRoadDriving

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
3.0L
Transmission
Manual
is there enyone on here who will lay claim to this rig? i saw it next door to me at the repair facility and figured maybe he was on here? if he isnt then i think he needs to be...

88gt

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3t swap in prog...
Transmission
Manual
i cant claim it, but i love the skull and cross-bone plate on the front.

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
There a few rigs around that make me wounder if they are members and like you said above if they aren't they need to be. Theres a mint first gen 4X4 with a v8 in it and at least 35s under it I see once or twice a year around town.

kunar

Forum Staff Member
TRS Forum Moderator
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
5.8l
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
2WD

PaleBlue90

Solid Axle Swap
RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.3,2.9 and 4.0
Transmission
Manual
shoulda put a peice of paper under his windshield wiper saying join www.therangerstation.com cause i have a ranger crush on you lol.
when i was in collage last year, i saw this nice 2000 ranger with a rollbar, mudders and lights. i wrote down the sites URL and said join up. theres all kinds of help if you need 4 for your truck.......i came out and the dude wanted to fight me...:icon_confused:

was talkin to a guy i kno tonight at the poolhall about rangers. he has a 97 ranger 4.0 auto that has 220K on it......he was tellin me he ownes over 5K still in the truck!. idk if its 100% true but damn if it is he got ripped off.

Last edited:

lepp1892

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Nice truck. Michigan = Ford Country:headbang:
I wouldn't go that far as to say MI is ford country... I'd say MI=Big 3 country...

Jay FX4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
Well I tend to see more Fords in Michigan than I do whenever I travel out of state. As far as pickups go, I definitely see more F-150's here than elsewhere. Of course that's not statistical proof of anything though...

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
I bet if i count rangers driving from one end of town to the other I'd bet I'd get around 15 to 20 they are like weeds around here and at least 5 of'em would be moded.

lepp1892

V8 Engine Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Well I tend to see more Fords in Michigan than I do whenever I travel out of state. As far as pickups go, I definitely see more F-150's here than elsewhere. Of course that's not statistical proof of anything though...
I agree... just with American brand cars... I see them more here then anywhere else... Except for PA... every other truck is a ranger i swear....

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
was talkin to a guy i kno tonight at the poolhall about rangers. he has a 97 ranger 4.0 auto that has 220K on it......he was tellin me he ownes over 5K still in the truck!. idk if its 100% true but damn if it is he got ripped off.
Whenever possible I drive my Ranger thru the drive thru at the bank when I pay my F-150 payment to mess with the tellers. I wonder after four years of it if they think I got a bad deal? :icon_twisted:

midget

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
v6
Transmission
Manual
This reminds me of what happend earlier today I saw a badass lil ranger 97ish up on 37"s driving down the road with some trail rash on the box but I havent ever seen it before so I was gonna give him a Make It Or Break It 4x4 buisness card to get him out wheeling and break the wimpy lil half ton axles but he got all pissy when I tried to flag him down and he flipped me off.

Frank The Tank

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
There are several insane lifted rangers around here.... But it will be ok if they aren't members, I don't think they'd want to join if they saw my white truck and I was all like, yeah man they got good advice on there.

Frank

BigJohn76

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
we were in Dearborn in 01 or 02 with our mint 96 Bronco and got more thumbs up and head turns than anywhere else we have ever been. i would have to say that is FORD country.

around here there are a lot of chebbys, especially s-10s, and all the rangers around seem to be farm trucks. no one really seems to mod trucks around here because there is no place to wheel and the ones that are moded are all mall crawlers that get women. it pisses me off because girls fall for that fake, shiny crap rather than my muddy, stock trucks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals