• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

2nd gen mudflaps

Dprocks100

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I saw a 2nd gen sport (looked like a white dixie cup with teal decals) this morning with mudflaps on all 4 corners that had Ranger written on them in ranger style lettering. Anyone know anything about these and where I could find them other than the jy? Should have taken a picture because i've been looking on Google all morning and can't find anything about them. But all of a sudden I have the need to own some!

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
Ebay might be your only hope.

Also, having a "need" to own something is about the fastest way to make yourself unhappy, so I suggest you work on that.

Dprocks100

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Well, I've been wanting mudflaps for awhile, couple of times I almost just bought generic ones with the Ford logo on them. But these would "fit" my truck better, especially if you could have gotten them on your truck from the factory. So now that you know my background, thats why when I saw these I knew that these were the ones I need. Poor wording on my part.

Does anyone know if they are in fact from the factory or not? or have them on your truck to give info on them?

Mazda

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual

Dprocks100

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Not exactly like those, the R did the thing where it goes under the A like the older gens have on the badges. and it was outlined white. I found the ones you did, and they are the closest I could find on ebay or anywhere else. But they are 04+

Mazda

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Type
2.3 (4 Cylinder)
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Okay I have seen those to but not for a long time. They were a dealer installed item. Saw them back when my BIL bought his 95 in South Dakota. They were in the parts catalog at the dealer. I think back then they were 140.00 a set, or something crazy like that.

Dprocks100

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Haha yeah, for $140 I can see why no one put them on their truck, and why they are so hard to find. Finally found a pic of exactly what they look like

Ill keep looking, maybe some will show up on ebay sometime in the future. Thanks for the info man!

97LowRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.3 L
Transmission
Manual
Haha yeah, for $140 I can see why no one put them on their truck, and why they are so hard to find. Finally found a pic of exactly what they look like

Ill keep looking, maybe some will show up on ebay sometime in the future. Thanks for the info man!
I have a 97 and took them off all i remember its they say ranger on them, they bolt with a rod/bracket deal their just sitting in a storage ill get a picture maybe its what you want!

BobRanger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I think I have a set, NOS. If you're interested I'll take a lot less than $140.00 for them. I also have a used set in pretty good shape. Let me know.... Bob

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals