• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Baby Broken Into!!

MR.Anger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
:bawling: My ranger got broken into about 6am this morning. Stole both my Kicker CVR 12's, My box, My amp, My Deck, My Ipod, Took my 4x4 switches for some reason, took all my fuses. The only thing that was left was my CB. They even took my school bag. Which had my $200 Volt Meter in it. This was in a packed apartmet complex and not one person saw anything? YEAH RIGHT!! Thats Sacramento for ya!!!:sad: All together I lost over $1000 in a matter of minutes.:bawling:

scott5640

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
dont touch anything. let the cops take prints and file a report

MR.Anger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I talked to a police officer.....he had people come out and take prints right there.......should get back to me tomorrow. I also talked to the security guard that drives around the complex at night...but he said he was already gone....but he took all my info and an estimate of the damages and the amount of what was stolen. Im trying to see if my apartments insurance will cover some of it.

TheTopher

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Bummer. That happened to my last car three weeks after I bought it. They even took my last three cigarettes

erocka1982

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
damn that sux. some people are scumbags!

Original_Ranger84

TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1984, 1999
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.8L, 3.0L
Transmission
Manual
Damn that sucks... I had taht happen to me couple years ago... it was planned though they broke all the way into my garage to get my cheap set of dual subs.

That sucks though, start searchin craigslist and ads for your stuff too.

mwood1985

Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 SOHC
Transmission
Automatic
we soooo need to teach the scumbags the antenna trick so they stop breaking windows. i had my truck broken into about 8 months ago. they popped the passenger window and took my .45, tomtom, and some change?. funny thing was BOTH doors were unlocked they left the $350 head unit and the sliding window was cracked. 3 ways silently to get in the truck and the dumbasses break the window

CopyKat

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Took my 4x4 switches for some reason, took all my fuses. The only thing that was left was my CB. They even took my school bag. Which had my $200 Volt Meter in it. This was in a packed apartmet complex and not one person saw anything? YEAH RIGHT!! Thats Sacramento for ya!!!:sad: All together I lost over $1000 in a matter of minutes.:bawling:

Sorry dude you better get your story straight. For both the cops and insurance. I'll tell you right now there is something fishy.

I guess you forgot to mention the high tech alarm you installed when you started posting everywhere what you have in your truck. That's the most stupidest thing to ever do. It's like posting that you have a $1000 bill in your glove box, and be surprized no one has stolen it. Funny how they took the time to put the dash cover back on. When my ranger was broken into that cover was in two pieces.

4x4 switches my ass. One picture you posted you can clearly see the switches still there. Then 2 down you see the switch gone.:icon_rofl:

Be carefull on insurance fraud. You can get busted for it, hardly seems worth it for a piddly $1000. How much of a cut did you promise your buddy?

Last edited:

BlackBII

Ranger Custom
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Truck of Month
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
I talked to a police officer.....he had people come out and take prints right there.......should get back to me tomorrow. I also talked to the security guard that drives around the complex at night...but he said he was already gone....but he took all my info and an estimate of the damages and the amount of what was stolen. Im trying to see if my apartments insurance will cover some of it.
do you have fuul coverage :icon_confused:

odie1969

Firefighter
EMT / Paramedic
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0l sohc
Transmission
Automatic
Hey look at teh bright side, they left you a cute scarf to stay warm with.
sorry dont mean to be a dick just try to get you to laugh at it. laughing is better then crying or getting pissed and bunching your 4x4 switch out.

Toms01PSD

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Sorry dude you better get your story straight. For both the cops and insurance. I'll tell you right now there is something fishy.

I guess you forgot to mention the high tech alarm you installed when you started posting everywhere what you have in your truck. That's the most stupidest thing to ever do. It's like posting that you have a $1000 bill in your glove box, and be surprized no one has stolen it. Funny how they took the time to put the dash cover back on. When my ranger was broken into that cover was in two pieces.

4x4 switches my ass. One picture you posted you can clearly see the switches still there. Then 2 down you see the switch gone.:icon_rofl:

Be carefull on insurance fraud. You can get busted for it, hardly seems worth it for a piddly $1000. How much of a cut did you promise your buddy?
+1.

Mr. Anger, :buttkick:

By the way, I like how you state that they "broke in" at about 6 am, how the **** would you know? Then, you post this shit at 6:20 AM. Funny how that happens...and the photo date is 12/07/2009.

Last edited:

MrE_Powers

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
sunrise in the Sacramento area is 7:11 yet the light in the pics are bright as noon day on a post at 5 in the morning my time. it would be 3 in the morning in california

Downey

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
wow you guys are tearing him apart

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals