• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Fast Five

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
anyone get to see it today? i seen a behind the scenes make for it on tv the other day, the army rig they built for swiping cars of the train was just bad ass.

i got all 4 of the other movies on dvd, i really like the movies even though they are full of import street racers. vin diesel is just awesome. im glad they had roman from the other movie in with these guys to, hes pretty deadly.

i wonder how long before its streaming online..

colby450xc

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
While the previews make all of the fast and furious movies look decent, I have scene 3 of the five movies and they are just to fake and ridiculous for me to enjoy. I like power sports and all, but knowing how exaggerated all of those movies are turns me off to them.

Besides that, I had a 3G eclipse GT for a couple years, I modified the car a bit, tastefully.......And I had a guy I saw frequently at parties refer to me as Paul Walker. I wanted to smash that dudes face for the hell of it. I really should have!:icon_thumby:

Last edited:

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
make sure you stay after the credits.... or so i'm told, i aint watched it yet..

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
Toko drift was my favorite due to a better story line and the cars wasn't as fake, and only a few green screen. the fouth one was mosly all green screen and was retarted. I hope this one makes up for it. Going tomarrow BTW.

rangerluver

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 (412 hp)
Transmission
Automatic
Taking the family this afternoon (matinee prices). Will tell you how it was.

Sunk

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.5 Eco
Transmission
Automatic
While the previews make all of the fast and furious movies look decent, I have scene 3 of the five movies and they are just to fake and ridiculous for me to enjoy. I like power sports and all, but knowing how exaggerated all of those movies are turns me off to them.

Besides that, I had a 3G eclipse GT for a couple years, I modified the car a bit, tastefully.......And I had a guy I saw frequently at parties refer to me as Paul Walker. I wanted to smash that dudes face for the hell of it. I really should have!:icon_thumby:
That's what you get for driving an eclipse. :thefinger:

I've seen all of the others at least twice, they're just kinda fun. They're entertaining, and easy to make fun of at the same time. I'm sure I'll see this one too, just not sure if it'll be in theaters.

clifford97

Ford Technician
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
so now i think the series goes first movie, second movie, fourth movie, fifth movie, then third? if you were to put them in order? somebody doesnt know how to organize a sting of movies. i havent seen fast 5 yet but from the previews thats the order i think it goes. btw second movie was the worst ever in my opinion the most retarded thing ive ever seen. and gave my previous car a bad name...

Dweano

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
I saw it last night. Yeah if you want to want to have too see the sixth one stay after the credits to see a "cliffhanger". I didn't really like it. It had some decent action and cars and such...but there was so many parts where it was so fake and ridiculous. Like where they fall 500 feet off a cliff into water and are just fine. That would be instant death haha

kissofdeathracing

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Yeah the 2nd one led to a very embarassing moment for a former friend he thought that by adding a pseudo cold air intake to his bone stock civic it could out run my 400hp stang lets just say his gf was not happy when the engine bought it :p he had to ride right over the right muffler on the floor since i ripped out the back seat :)

GoodOld85BlueBalls

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2010/2013
Make / Model
FORD/FORD
Engine Size
3.0Powerstroke/3.5 EcoBoost
Transmission
Manual
I want to see it as the previews look good. I have a thing for Vin, he is awesome.

4.0B2

Supporting Member
TRS Banner 2012-2015
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0 v6
Transmission
Automatic
i'm gonna watch it.. .as soon as i can w/out going to the middle school hangout.. MALCO, is crazy.

backroad101

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L OHV
Transmission
Automatic
If I remember right, that last one had some logic holes that kinda ruined it for me. Was suppose to go see a sneak peek (for free) of 5 this past tues but was busy. Want to see it, not sure if I want to pay to do so. Will prob wait until it's on netflix

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
Saw it last night, i thought it was really good there was a couple parts that found retarted but it was really good. I think it was the best next to the third one.

master hec0

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
saw it. I didn't think it was as good as the rest of the movies. it seemed like one big dodge commercial to me.

rangerluver

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.0 (412 hp)
Transmission
Automatic
saw it. I didn't think it was as good as the rest of the movies. it seemed like one big dodge commercial to me.
You caught onto that also, huh? Chargers chargers and more chargers and then the challenger at the end.

I just think it would take more than two chargers to drag around a safe......and at speed and around corners.....I just don't think so. Maybe in a straight line.....maybe.

And how about that acting by The Rock.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals