• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Jeep leveling coils?

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
Im going to rig up a lift kit for my BII. I only need another couple inches with the 3" i already have, so i thought of just making coil spacers but f that, i want new coils. and I have stock ranger 2" blocks for the rear that i will use.
I know Jeep coils are a huge upgrade to our RBVs as they have a softer spring rate and offer a huge amount of flex over stock. So im looking for a jeep coil that will put me up maybe an inch or 2 in the front, I still want it to be alignable. ill probably pick up some 3 degree adjustable camber bushings if i have to, but ill wait and see if i really need them first.

so im wondering, what size of jeep coil will give me the amount of lift im looking for. will i get lucky enough that jeep leveling coils will measure up to the same as leveling coils for RBVs? or even stock jeep coils will they be tall enough?

My front suspension will consist of f250 shock mounts, ext rad arms, and jeep coils so i can get some good flex out of her.

thanks all.

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
also i got a couple hundred pounds of winch and bumper hanging off the front of her so that is something to consider too. thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals