• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

searching for replacement 88 ranger 4x4 w/lift

mpierce

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9 v-6
Transmission
Manual
Hey there!!!! On april fools I got a fiery joke. It seems some tweeker was using my great ranger 4x4 as a gas station on wheels, how it happened I do not know, but it caught fire, and in the process of dealing with it I received 2nd/3d degree burns, and hospitalized for 3 weeks. to make it worse, my idiot landlord had it disposed of to where I do not know, there were some salvageable items, my buddies checked on that. the insurance adjustor can't see it to settle!!!!! ANYWAYS I am looking for some advice on how to start searching for another 88 ranger 4x4 with 5 speed tranny, and lift kit, I am hoping some good advice will lead me. thanks :blush:

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
x2, he has no right to remove property without ur express written permission, or, if u have been legally evicted from the property

mpierce

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9 v-6
Transmission
Manual
Hey buddy thanks for your reply!!!!! Hell yeah I've got a lean/mean hungry lawyer who is going to bring a lot of pain into that landlords life!!!!! I've been thinking I could get myself an 88 ranger 4x4 5speed manual tranny, and then I could then add a lift kit to it, add accessories, and have it painted either basic black or metallic silver for a change.

mpierce

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
2.9 v-6
Transmission
Manual
Hey buddy thanks for the reply!!!! you are absolutely right, a landlord cannot dispose of tenants property without permission. I was in the process of moving, and he did accept rent payment for April, there was no legal writ of reposession by the landlord, anyways I've got a mean/lean lawyer who is going to sue the bastard, maybe I'll get a better insurance settlement with hIm!!!!

BlackBII

Ranger Custom
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Truck of Month
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Total Lift
Tire Size
Sorry to hear that bro, you oughtta look for a 90 or newer, so you can get a 4.0 and a dana 35!! My opinion anyway

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals