• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

will 15's fit 2010?

MadMike

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
i ordered procomp rock crawler 15x8 will they clear the brake calipers on the inside diameter of the rim cause the factory 16" rims only have maybe 1/2" gap between and rims are being custom made so now im getting kinda scared they arn't going to clear and ill be stuck with them.(oh almost forgot its a 2010 FX4, 4.0L with four wheel disk dual piston calipers please someone help me out with some info) thanks:icon_cheers:

Chris.S.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Well, I can't say, but make sure and let me know when you do figure it out. I've got the same truck and would also like those same rims...

Fx4wannabe01

February 2010 OTOTM Winner
Article Contributor
OTOTM Winner
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
There are plenty of '03+ guys with the larger 12" diameter rotors that run 15x8's. I can say for sure that steel 15x8 with 4" backspace clears perfectly. It's tight, but there's no rub. Best bet is to order the wheels or just one wheel locally, and see if they fit. Most likely, it'll fit with flying colors.

Where it gets iffy is using old old alloy wheels on the '03+ trucks. I haven't read any fitment issues with alloys on those trucks for a loooong time.

MadMike

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford Ranger
Engine Size
4.0L V6
Transmission
Manual
Not even close

for any one wanting to put any 15" rim on a 2010 FX4 forget it the first bubble of the rim wouldnt even clear the rotor and caliper and thats with a 6" offset you would need a 5" wheel spacer for it to work :icon_rofl: so i had to return the rims and the 33/12.5/15 dick cepeck crushers waited 4 months for nothing 16" and up is the only way to go sorry guys:icon_cheers::bawling:

Chris.S.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
for any one wanting to put any 15" rim on a 2010 FX4 forget it the first bubble of the rim wouldnt even clear the rotor and caliper and thats with a 6" offset you would need a 5" wheel spacer for it to work :icon_rofl: so i had to return the rims and the 33/12.5/15 dick cepeck crushers waited 4 months for nothing 16" and up is the only way to go sorry guys:icon_cheers::bawling:

Crappy deal for you, but good info for the rest of us Thanks for the update!

Techcor

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
4.0l Ranger
Transmission
Manual
In case anyone else is interested or has input...Bought four steel rims off a ranger and had one spare rim off my old explorer and after mouting tires and ballancing, of course figuring they were going to fit (naive), low and behold not even close to fitting on my 2010 Sport. I guess that means 16" but are there any other vehicles that have 16" rims that would fit?

Last edited:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals