• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Hello from Detroit!

Mikes88Ranger4x4

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9L V6
Transmission
Manual
Hello, I just recently purchased my first Ranger last week. So I thought this would be a good place to join to gain and share knowledge.
I bought an 88' RCLB Ranger, 2.9/5spd/4x4 combo. Manual everything, 3.73's with Trac-Lok. and only 45k on the clock. she's solid, but not the prettiest lol. But the interior is almost mint. It is going to be my new Daily/weekend wheeler. The site was highly recommended by a couple friends who own/have owned several Ranger/BII's. And it is looking like this site will be very useful. Especially since I am dealing with the Clutch Bleeding nightmare that is common it seems. It's the only thing stopping the old girl from being on the road.
Anyhow, thank you for letting me join TRS! Let the postings begin!

TexasRebel

U.S. Military - Active
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1990, 2006
Make / Model
Ford, Nissan
Engine Size
4.0 in both
Transmission
Automatic
My credo
You live every day, you only die once...
Welcome to TRS! This is a great site to come for info on these trucks. If you need info that isn't already here, I'm sure somebody can help you with any issue you have.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals