• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

89 Ford Ranger Seat Dimensions??

BooBear

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
2007 Jeep Wrang
Hey ya'll....new to this site and have a doozy for ya. Friend of mine has a 1989 Ford Ranger with a 60/40 split bench seat that needs new upholstery. Some of the filling is missing in parts and has asked that I make some custom, quilted seat covers for his truck. Anyone have any idea what the seat dimensions are?? With the upholstery and some filling missing on the corners and what not, I cannot get an accurate measurement. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated!! Once they're finished, I'll post some pics so you can see!!

Thanks!!!

Hazmat Ranger

May 2009 STOTM
U.S. Military - Veteran
MTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Sounds like a nice little project, but not overly hard. Real simple though, have him get a temporary seat to put in, pull his seat(s) out, pull the factory covers off, take them apart, lay out over new material, trace, cut, sew, reassemble and put back in truck. I know that is probably easier said than done, but even with torn material you can guesstimate what the final shape should be.
At least that is how I would approach it . . . good luck.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals