• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Rooting Android

irishblessing

So i just started thinking about rooting my phone i have a T mobile Samsung Galaxy S the sites that i have seen seem like its the same basic concept right?
Is one way better than another on rooting this phone? anybody have this phone that has rooted it? any problems?

02RangerXLT

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic

RangerSport92

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
5.4L V8
Transmission
Automatic
So i just started thinking about rooting my phone i have a T mobile Samsung Galaxy S the sites that i have seen seem like its the same basic concept right?
Is one way better than another on rooting this phone? anybody have this phone that has rooted it? any problems?
I rooted my G1, it took me 2-3 hours and had some problems.

If thats your primary phone, I wouldnt try rooting it. I only rooted the G1 cause I got a new phone and didnt care if the G1 died.

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
That would be the typical type of answer from Jason... wait for someone else to chime in.
Eat a dick dude. In the first three links on that are all the answers he could need if he bothered to actually read them.

Jason

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
(formerly) 200
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I rooted my G1, it took me 2-3 hours and had some problems.

If thats your primary phone, I wouldnt try rooting it. I only rooted the G1 cause I got a new phone and didnt care if the G1 died.
You can root android without problems if you SIMPLY GOOGLE IT.

doyouquaxu

Reaction score
You can root android without problems if you SIMPLY GOOGLE IT.
THIS ^^^^^

he's not being a dick, but coming on to a ranger forum to ask about a cell phone isn't my number 1 pick. i rooted my dell streak in 45 minutes the first time while on my laptop at school in class. it's surprisingly easy.

irishblessing

It's the way he presented the information that came across as being a dick. Yeah I'm on a ranger forumn in a thread category in which you discuss non ranger related subjects such as rooting cell phones. Just wanted some help from people who have helped me before on a subject I'm not familiar with.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals