• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

mustang 2 front suspension swap

noser7

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
well my buddy the welder got himself a irs from a thunderbird. he has a 01 s10 it already has ifs, hew gonna beat me too it!! he got it for free from where he works. I'll post up pictures of his progress too. going airbags I think because he still will use it to load stuff for work.

mccutcheon4

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
MustangII front suspension swap

Noser7,
Have you done anymore with the front suspension swap you wrote about?

The attached photo is of a swap I found on FB

I am interested in doing an A arm type front suspension swap and just started to research this conversion.

Mustang II swaps are not as common as the once were but it appears most aftermarket cross members and control arms are still based on the Mustang II
basic layout and geometry.

Attachments

noser7

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Noser7,
Have you done anymore with the front suspension swap you wrote about?

The attached photo is of a swap I found on FB

I am interested in doing an A arm type front suspension swap and just started to research this conversion.

Mustang II swaps are not as common as the once were but it appears most aftermarket cross member/ s and control arms are still based on the Mustang II
basic layout and geometry.

Hey bro yea right now im in the process of getting parts. And so far i decided the mustang 2 is too antique. So i looked for the best cheapest thing and seen the corvette c4 IFS is a good option for the front , the track width is close or a bit smaller thsn the track width of the 2015 mustang gt IRS i plan on using for the rear. Im just looking at shop prices and part prices. Im very serious about this bitch

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals