• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Early B-day present to ME!!

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
I think what you really meant to say was that you got me an early birthday present. Thanks by the way! I'll be over to pick it up tomorrow haha. Now you need to get yourself a kick ass surround sound system and a popcorn machine

ranger_mclaren

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
1995/02
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3/2.0
Transmission
Automatic
We've had TV's that have lasted longe than a decade, but the screen on mine (also a 27 inch) was starting to mess up.

NOW I MUST GET OFF MY ASS TO CHANGE THE CHANNELS.

THIS IS NOT WHAT THE FOUNDING FATHERS FOUGHT FOR!
AMEN Brother!!

I think what you really meant to say was that you got me an early birthday present. Thanks by the way! I'll be over to pick it up tomorrow haha. Now you need to get yourself a kick ass surround sound system and a popcorn machine
Ha Ha, Yea I like the Bose System they had on display I was playing with it while we was talking to the sales man. But for now I'm going to settle for the two little computer style speakers (you can see them in the pic) I have they actually work pretty good I gave them a good work out watching the 'Stepfather' on Blueray last night.

Last edited:

BlueChariot

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'94
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
AMEN Brother!!
Well, in all honestly it's the volume I have to get up and change manually, but thats only because we have digital cable, or this TV would have been murdered for it's uselessness. :icon_twisted:

Also the volume is more annoying because the channels over 100 (basicly all the ones added by the digital package) are for some reason at a higher volume than the normal channels.

When I do get a TV that's actually useful, I'm going to destroy this crappy one in a magnificent way. There will be video documentation... and explosions... and possibley some thermite.

'99 EB Explorer

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Automatic
LMAO!!! Can't wait to see this!

I'm ALMOST willing to start a "BlueChariot needs a new TV" fund just to see that happen!

...ALMOST

BlueChariot

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'94
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
LMAO!!! Can't wait to see this!

I'm ALMOST willing to start a "BlueChariot needs a new TV" fund just to see that happen!

...ALMOST
Let me say this one more time in case you need some encouraging: Thermite. ;D

ranger530

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
...............................................................damn..............................................................

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals