• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Offroad body parts. 1993-1997.

Crimsin

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Tactical Armor Group makes bumpers for the ford ranger (93+) http://tacticalarmorgroup.com/TAG-Bumper-Store/Wincher-Ford-Ranger-1993-1997

good luck finding a bumper, its like finding a needle in a hay stack for this truck.
Tactical armor Group, the guy is a liar, a bad welder, and sells nothing but junk. I bought a bumper from him for my 2000 Tundra, he told me it would take 3 to 4 weeks, it took him close to 3 months to get it to me. I spent hours smoothing out the welds and priming it and then bed coating it. It is not worth the headache.
Do a web search, the guy has changed his companies name 3 times because of bad feed back and angry customers.

grumpyguy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
IIRC someone here way back in the day had modded a couple of xj bumpers on to rbv's.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals