• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Nothing about Problems ....

Jordan94

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Transmission
Manual
Well as some may now I had recently sent my Mazda B3000 4x4 SE into the local Ford Dealer to get this Knocking/Ticking noise fixed, I was told this was caused by two lifters failed on the driver side and I guess they noticed my throttle linkage was turning to dust and rusting right through so they fixed these two problems after a lot of money. I got it back today and put 14 Km on it. From dealer to my house to friends and BACK TO DEALER. This Knocking/Ticking noise went from bad to ..... say sticking a playing card in a spoke of a bikes rim, it was loud and fast and didn't sound good what so ever. The truck had no power what so ever I barely made it over a small bridge first gear to the floor it was gutttt less.

They the dealer tells me they test drove it and it was not making any noise what so ever and ran like new. Then the other mechanic says it idle for about an hour problem free when I had just given it to them with the gauge on E..... I smell BS. Buddy there tells me well the oil pressure gauge isn't working now and tomorrow they will test the oil pump with a pressure test thing. This pump was working and so was the gauge before i sent it in

Happen to look at the bill it says Entrance and Exit millage on it and there both the same proof of no test drive.

I don't these little games they are playing with me and I have my last year in high school it is 25 Km away and i cannot rely on my patents to drive me out of there way everyday and on top im out of the buss district.

How gay is this??? lol

Wicked_Sludge

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3-point-GO
Transmission
Manual
dont rely on the mileage they wrote down. in order to have the proper in/out mileage, the tech needs to remember to write down the "in" mileage...which is easy to forget (i do it all the time :derisive:).

im sorry to hear that your still having problems. it sounds to me like the new lifters failed to pump up as well (causing the valves to barely open). you might consider taking it to a second shop for another opinion.

best of luck to you. i know what its like when your sole means of transport is down for repairs.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals