• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

random cel flash

JimRummy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
245 CID 4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic
So while driving on the crappy ca highways I've noticed that while going about 75 mph if there are any large and rough bumps when it travels up or down (can't tell which) I get a fast, sudden and short deceleration with a quick cel . Really quick like less then a second, so fast that I had to look at the cel light in anticipation to actually confirm it flashed. I've had to replace the coil pack with a crappy AutoZone one when the stock one took a dump a little over a year ago, and the MAF died about a year ago to date. Unfortunately the one I'm running now is junk yard maf, so I don't know how reliable either of those are. Seems like it's hurt my mileage as well.
Thoughts?

JimRummy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
245 CID 4.0 V6
Transmission
Automatic

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals