• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Please help! No wipers

Skydiver241

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Hey guys, really in need of some help. so yesterday I replaced my instrument lights and head light switch, I replaced the lights simply because they were dead and I replaced the switch because I thought that would fix my no hvac, instrument, and tail lights. It didn't. I remembered that day I took out one of my smashed maker lights, twisted the wires together and called it a day. So, after separating and capping the 2 wires, everything worked fine. Turns out that was why fuse #11 was blowing every time the truck turned on. I buttoned everything back up and kept the new switch. Now my wipers don't work. No sound. Nothing. All the fuses are good. Checked the box on the driver side and under the hood (those are the only places right?) so if anyone had any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. Could it have anything to do with the new switch or the wires in the back? It's a '99 four cyl. Thank you! Also, I would find it hard to believe that the multi switch would go right after I was in there...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals