• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

It sounds like its the wheel bearing,, BUT--

AaronC47

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I have not really seen much about my issue, and I am wondering if I am on the right track. You know when your wheel bearings are goin bad and gets worse as you round corners, I took mine all apart cleaned all up, put it back together and Im ready for that noise to go away. And there it is again. It seems the U-joint in the axle is wearing and the end of the axle appears to be scarring and or just rubbing real hard on the inside of the stock hub cover. I have another axle I am gonna change today, BUT I cant really figure if its the U-joint or one or both ball joints. It drives fine for having 206,000 miles (93 Mazda Navajo). Its a mild constant grind as I drive and get alot more severe in corners. Any Ideas guys ? I would rather just fix it once (again),, ugh

AaronC47

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Mazda
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
OK Never mind anyway,, I was just kinda stuck on stupid there for a bit, I never thought about the spindle bearing in the hub. I am gonna go change it out and see what happens. I have extra parts vehicle so this will be quick easy and painless, I hope.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals