• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Aftermarket Rearview Mirror?

Kalwren

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
4.0L
Transmission
Manual
Hi folks,

First post. :)

I wasn't able to locate what I'm looking for with the search function.

I've recently purchased a '94 Ford Ranger. The rearview mirror wasn't attached to the window, as the prior owner had put tinting on the top of the windshield so they had to move it. It appears they never were able to keep it re-mounted.

What I'd like is a bigger, wider rearview mirror that allows me to see the entire back of my truck, with a nice long view down the road.

Anyone have any suggestions as to where I can get one? I don't want one of those ones that go across the entire length of the windshield. I want one that mounts in the same spot, but I want it a little bigger. Also, it must have the day/night setting.

I'm open to mods, also. I wouldn't mind getting one of the ones that has the compass, temperature, etc in it.

Looking for suggestions and someone to point me in the right direction please. :)

Thanks in advance!

daniel3507

TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
2.3 EcoBoost
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
4WD
might try looking around in a scrap yard for one that is a little bigger than stock. other than that im not real sure

cocoasranger

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
LMC has 3 sizes and the price is real decent. You probably are talking about a wider one judging from your post. J.C.Whitney has really wide panoramic mirrors with day/night settings which are reasonably priced last I looked. Hopethis helps.:icon_idea:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals