Home Ford Ranger Forum Builders Guide How To Tech Other Articles Featured Rangers Readers Rangers Classifieds Shirts & Decals

Go Back   The Ranger Station Forums > Truck Discussions (Not for tech help - Use Help Forums further down) > 1983-2011 Ford Ranger Mini Trucks (Street)

1983-2011 Ford Ranger Mini Trucks (Street) Show of your trucks, or post your build threads. This is NOT a help forum. Post your questions in the Help Forums further down

Old 06-12-2018, 06:13 PM   #1
RollinWOT

Vehicle Year: 1998/2015
Vehicle Make: Ford/Kia
Vehicle Model: Ranger/Forté
I use this vehicle for: Causing Trouble/Commuting
RollinWOT will become famous soon enough
Default Cochise County's lowest Ranger

After much time away from the forums, I'm glad to be back. I have finally finished the lowering kit on my truck(2"/5" static drop with coils and a flip kit, respectively), stepside conversion is done, and have it on a set of 2000 Model Year steelies. Probably going to go to 17" or 18" wheels in the next year or so. Even though it is mildly dropped, unless proven otherwise, I am claiming the title of Cochise County's lowest Ranger.
Attached Images

5% Rock Auto Discount Code: 83E98FB3D89C78 Expires: June 26, 2018
Old 06-12-2018, 10:30 PM   #2
Dirtman

Vehicle Year: 2009
Vehicle Make: Ford
Vehicle Model: ranger
I use this vehicle for: Squishing jelly beans
My credo: give me money.
Dirtman is on a distinguished road

Not even god himself can forgive you for what you've done. That truck will haunt my dreams for years to come. Im personally filing a lawsuit with the company who allowed those images to be transferred to the internet. Im also filing a civil suit against you for pain and suffering you caused me by having to look at that monstrosity.

May god have mercy on your soul.

Last edited by Dirtman; 06-12-2018 at 10:37 PM.
Dirtman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 01:56 AM   #3
Jim Oaks
Administrator

Vehicle Year: 1983 & 1996
Vehicle Model: Ranger
I use this vehicle for: Dedicated trail rig!
Jim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond repute

Oh come on, it's his truck. Let him enjoy it.

I like the 'Ugly Truckin' stickers.
Jim Oaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 07:45 AM   #4
ericbphoto
Premium Member

Vehicle Year: 1993
Vehicle Model: Ranger, 4X4, "Splash"
I use this vehicle for: around farm, around town, trail riding, rock crawling
My credo: In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are different.
ericbphoto is just really niceericbphoto is just really niceericbphoto is just really niceericbphoto is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtman View Post
Not even god himself can forgive you for what you've done. That truck will haunt my dreams for years to come. Im personally filing a lawsuit with the company who allowed those images to be transferred to the internet. Im also filing a civil suit against you for pain and suffering you caused me by having to look at that monstrosity.

My. Oh my. You do have an opinion. Don't you?

Looks like a work in progress to me. Lowering isn't my style. But not everyone has to like what I like. Good luck to the OP. Its going to be a cool ride.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Old 06-13-2018, 10:46 AM   #5
pjtoledo
Premium Member

Vehicle Year: 2000 2005 199
Vehicle Make: Fords
Vehicle Model: Rangers Taurus SHO 5spd
I use this vehicle for: going to Cabelas
My credo: get outta my way, I'm falling!
pjtoledo has a spectacular aura aboutpjtoledo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

my guess is that you sold it to him and it now looks much better than when you had it????
pjtoledo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 12:04 PM   #6
RollinWOT

Haha, you guys are great �� That's one of the two opinions I get on it, "I love it because it's unique" or "I hate this because it's hideous". I swapped the stepside onto it because I was really tired of getting pulled over(previous owner got drunk and blasted a ton of bullet holes in the bed). I thought about going through with body work and getting it painted, but the cab has cosmetic damage that's not worth putting the money into, and the donor bed was off of a rolled truck with a tonneau cover, so the fiberglass has damage all over the place. Also, it did look a lot nicer with the old front end on it, my sister crashed my other ranger, so I cannibalized parts off this one to fix the other one. It does live up to the UGLY TRUCKLIN name lol.
Old 06-13-2018, 03:47 PM   #7
Jim Oaks
Administrator

Vehicle Year: 1983 & 1996
Vehicle Model: Ranger
I use this vehicle for: Dedicated trail rig!
Jim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond reputeJim Oaks has a reputation beyond repute

Telling a guy his truck is ugly, is like telling a woman her child is ugly.
Jim Oaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 06:52 PM   #8
RollinWOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Oaks View Post
True, but there are some ugly babies out there, mine just happened to hit every branch on the ugly tree on the way down
Eh, but whatever, it's a work in progress. Since it's ugly, I can beat on it and not worry about the consequences. I take it off road every once in a while(not super hardcore, but the other ranger is way more appropriate where I go), and I live down a dirt road, so I don't have to worry about the occasional scratch or being dirty.
Old 06-13-2018, 10:16 PM   #9
Dirtman

Vehicle Year: 2009
Vehicle Model: ranger
I use this vehicle for: Squishing jelly beans
My credo: give me money.
Dirtman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Oaks View Post
Ugly children exist... Ignoring it doesnt change that. Personally i point out every ugly baby i see and smack the mother in the face for bringing it into public. How else do they learn?

Last edited by Dirtman; 06-13-2018 at 10:18 PM.
Dirtman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 10:31 AM   #10
RollinWOT

Quote:
Ugly children exist... Ignoring it doesnt change that. Personally i point out every ugly baby i see and smack the mother in the face for bringing it into public. How else do they learn?
Gotta teach them to keep those ugly kiddos under wraps lol