• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Pedal Covers

Hazmat Ranger

May 2009 STOTM
U.S. Military - Veteran
MTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
Not sure about those, I tried some other ones and they would not fit my 95 Ranger.

RoadStarPapa

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'96
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L 4cyl.
Transmission
Manual
Not sure about those, I tried some other ones and they would not fit my 95 Ranger.
Thanks for the reply. Seems like that for as long as these little trucks have been around, there'd be some different pedal covers to choose from.
Thanks again,
Tom

RoadStarPapa

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'96
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3L 4cyl.
Transmission
Manual
I guess there ain't none. I put a set very similar to these on Momma's Solstice, and like the looks of'em pretty well. I'd sorta like to have a set on my little truck. Oh, well.
Tom

irishblessing

i installed a foot pedal gas pedal i just put it on over it and it came with brackets to tighten it to the existing one its sweet but you can find them on ebay,autozone,kragen,pep boys everywhere

IRKillroy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9l
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Semper Fidelis
yeah, when I did it to my old '89 they had a dumb bracket that didn't hold it very well... If you're gonna do it the you should custom fab the back brakets... and if the ones you want don't fit then do a little grinding so they do fit. (take the rubber pad off and see if that works)

funkingonutz

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
3.slow
Transmission
Manual
Go to Auto Zone and get the Pilot "racing pedals" I have 'em and i have no complaints except for the gas pedal slips down once and a while. Id show you a pic but my camera is dead and cant find the charger. They are brushed aluminum with six holes in each pedal and the holes are VERY SHARP!!!! (i cut myself putting them in). i guess they are sharp for grip.

Bryan22

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
94 extd
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
94 2.3
Transmission
Manual
I got those same ones from autozone. They all slipped and fell off, very unsafe. My truck was missing the rubber ones when i got it, and they get slippery when shoes are wet. so i took the autozone specials and some self-tapping screws. they don't slip anymore :)

IRKillroy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9l
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Semper Fidelis
that's a good idea.....

koda6966

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Go to Auto Zone and get the Pilot "racing pedals" I have 'em and i have no complaints except for the gas pedal slips down once and a while. Id show you a pic but my camera is dead and cant find the charger. They are brushed aluminum with six holes in each pedal and the holes are VERY SHARP!!!! (i cut myself putting them in). i guess they are sharp for grip.
Don't drive barefoot.

seth556

Reaction score
Transmission
Automatic
I still don't understand the pedal covers. Who cares if you have flash pedals, I sure don't, then the whole thing about barefoot driving. And then it's money that could go to better things. But to each their own.

IRKillroy

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.9l
Transmission
Manual
My credo
Semper Fidelis
when you shoes are slippery, a grippy pedal makes you not slip off the rubber....

or you could have a rubber pad worn off and you have nothing but the metal backing...

as you said, to each his own.

Bryan22

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
94 extd
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
94 2.3
Transmission
Manual
in my case it was lack of the rubber pads. steeping in a puddle and trying to drive with steel pedals dosen't work out real good.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals