• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Transmission Gone CrAzY?!

cw40342

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I recently had a new transmission put in my truck but the O/D OFF light still flashes. I have taken it back NUMEROUS times to have it checked because that usually means its over heated but everything checks out and reads fine.

The one thing that changed after the first one blowing up was some wires that were damaged that have been fixed. The problem is I am not sure where they even hook into. Its a light green male plug with four wires. It looks to be going towards the transmission but it is really hard to see.

Any help i mean any help is appreciated

TxGasRacer

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ranger
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
4.0 ohv
Transmission
Automatic
2WD / 4WD
2WD
it sounds like a O2 sensor plug and it would hook up to the wire pigtail on one of your O2 sensors that are screwed into your exhaust pipes.

cw40342

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Thanks for your reply

it sounds like a O2 sensor plug and it would hook up to the wire pigtail on one of your O2 sensors that are screwed into your exhaust pipes.

Didn't realize till now the guy I bought from said he had burns something when he was torching some exhaust bolts.

I actually have a partial photo of it I think

Attachments

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals