• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Replacement Twin Cities Assembly Plant Sticker

pinguin86

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Hi, I'm new here but I just bought an '04 Ranger, and noticed that the Twin Cities Assembly Plant sticker in the rear window was, to put it lightly, looking a bit rough.
I did some searching, and couldn't find any source for a replacement. As a resident of the Twin Cities (grew up blocks from the plant) I was pretty bummed.
So I decided to contact a guy named Dave Barton, who I knew from his work reproducing NLA body stickers for Volvos, among other things, and sent him some pictures.
He's now offering reproductions on his site here: http://www.prancingmoose.com/carstickers.html#ford. It's $4.00 for a vinyl sticker, or $4.50 for an inside window sticker just like the original.
I'm not in any way affiliated with Dave, and have nothing to gain by this, I just figured that since a repop TC plant sticker was something I wanted, some of you might be interested too.

adsm08

Senior Master Grease Monkey
Supporting Member
Article Contributor
Ford Technician
TRS 20th Anniversary
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
4.0 V6
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
2WD / 4WD
4WD
Tire Size
31X10.50X15
That's cool. I would have been interested, but I just picked up a whole new back glass with the sticker intact.

I always remember looking at that sticker as a kid and wondering why there was a picture of a dust buster in my dad's window.

Gold1989

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
Holy crap. I have been searching for one of these for years. Had to replace my windshield. Guy at glass shop never heard of anyone wanting the sticker so he actually cut the old glass and gave me the old sticker on the original glass. Sitting on my desk now. I just ordered some of them and this has made my week. Holy crap....

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals