• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Power mirror switch question

bn6339

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
Hello all,

I searched a bit and couldn't find anything directly related to my questions: First, is there any aftermarket source for a 1994 power mirror switch? I've found about a million (or maybe a thousand) listings for post 1995 rangers, but nothing for a 94. The other question is would a 1994 Mazda B-series switch work, or is it different? I figure that would be my other option as I am rather averse to paying 100.00+ for a mere switch....please advise, and thanks!

Last edited:

bn6339

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Automatic
I was told that the 95's are the same as a 94. Can you post a picture of the underside connector to see if they are the same.

Here is one for the 1995 Rangers. $15.00 at Rockauto

http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/moreinfo.php?pk=4672089&cc=1138025&jnid=546&jpid=0
I believe the connector may be the same (I haven't removed the door panel to check) but according to some diagrams I saw the wiring arrangement is a bit different. I will probably remove the switch at some point and see if there's a part number I can obtain....thanks for the reply!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals