• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Newbie from NJ 1990 Bronco II

jules82

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I'm sorry but working day and night on this it was wrong harness from eBay went out got 91 Explorer auto doner did the library spice 4.0 conversion wiring. The 4.0 harness to trans to man won't work stuck? No spark no fuel ? Keeping light harness doing pin change and splicing love to know what babybronco did with trans harness thanks

Sent from my iPhone

jules82

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
BabyBronco89 Tom hooked me up thank you runs great. Only problems are check engine light on, no temp gauge and no four wheel drive it try's to turn on but won't work

Sent from my iPhone

jules82

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
Now won't start have spark and fuel? Need help I changed the throttle senser from the donner still won't start.

Sent from my iPhone

jules82

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Transmission
Manual
I changed the ECM to the auto and started up runs good. Ran the temp wire over from drivers side to passenger side got temp then found a brown wire from the Explorer harness ran it to black and white on Bronco harness got four wheel drive. The four wheel drive now works when it feels like it now? And the trans has a bad bearing need suggestion on 5 speed trans? The four wheel relays and moter makes noise but doesn't lock in any suggestion?

Sent from my iPhone

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Today's birthdays

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Latest posts

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals