• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Leveling Kit and camber

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
v6 3.0
Transmission
Automatic
So this may be better suited for a different section but here it goes.

I'm doing the ball joints in a couple weeks and thought i'd take the opportunity to throw in some leveling coils while im in there.

The rough country coils are ~$100 on ebay and the adjustable camber bushings arent too expensive but I want to make sure i'm getting the right ones.

According to the tech articles they're pretty easy to install but what p/n's do i need?

http://www.therangerstation.com/tech_library/Alignment.shtml

The Moog K8986 bushings go from +- 2 1/4 degrees but is that enough?

any direction would help. I read through the sticky but It wasnt too clear for the 2wd's.

Haywire6000

RBV's on Boost
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3 Turbo Four Plug Head
Transmission
Manual
What you need to do it install the coils then bring it in to the alignment shop and have them tell you what you need for camber bushings. I usually max out the camber bushing in negative camber before I bring it it( That way if you still don't have enough camber right off the bat you know you need bushings)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals