• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Back in the BII world!!!

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
damnit i just thought of somethin,, i should of got my bro to buy a cover for when he tows her out

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
and im pretty set on painting her like mhughes BII..

mhughes you should take it as a compliment lol
lol, its gonna be gettin some freshy paint of the same scheme here in the spring

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
lol yea i was thinking maybe a satin black in place of hte black thats on yours now.. and mine will go up around the body line on the fenders to

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
the b2 is on her way and should be here in a couple hours

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
hell yes i got her! brother came home with her tonight and he wanted to take my sled tomorrow to the mountains in return for him bringing the bronco home so i was working on her tonight so i didnt get much time in with the B2, but i got some half assed cell pics

what i was workin on all night;

and a pic from a few days ago in the ranger lol

the bronco does need a bit of mechanical work but nothing serious and thankfully the body is perfect. i think she might need some seals replaced in the steering box because she has no power steering and i can see it leaking out of her so i might just throw in another steering box. are they hard to replace? also she has a busted brake line on the front which is resulting in hardly any brakes all around but thats not a real big deal, other than that, shes awesome, and i love having a standard again.. and the bucket seats kick ass. and she has some trailer brakes or something, idk if its an option or some aftermarket gear. theres a little black box on the bottom of the dash and whenever you hit the brake a little red light comes on. shes a bit low in the rear because the back of her is full of a bunch of other gear like all the lights & accessories, tire carrier, running boards, etc. etc. hopefully tomorrow ill go get some work done on her, put all the lights back on her and maybe fix the brake lines and take the power steering box off my other ranger frame.

headhunter257

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
had a 87
had a
Make / Model
bronco 2 87
br
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Manual
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

this is mine going lime green hahaha cant wait so many bronco 2 projects in the winter love it

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
:dude, threadjacked:

mhughes165

V8 Engine Swap
Solid Axle Swap
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
:dude, threadjacked:
no it wasnt lol, its the same color scheme, it was more of a lateral transition then a jacking i would beleive

Boggin

Reaction score
Transmission
Manual
lol ok sorry

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Members online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Kirby N.
March Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals