• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Have you ever seen a ricer scared of a ford ranger?

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
84/89
Make / Model
Ford
Chevy
Engine Size
2.8lt v6 2.5lt four bangr
Transmission
Automatic
Went to the carshow today had very much fun, went cruising in the ol pick up passed a ricer so me reving having fun(DIDNT BLOW IT UP) I messed with the fart can honda all you herd was my cherry bomb scared the rice so all he could do it give me a gay look, I started the reve off to the rice but three muscle cars was behind me reving you couldnt hear my 2.8 over them, all i know is i saw the driver of the honda i reved up to walking down the street..

gribly

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Honda
Engine Size
K20A3
Transmission
Manual
If the car show is at a drag strip you should show 'em that you got some bite behind the bark - if you got it to bring.

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
84/89
Make / Model
Ford
Chevy
Engine Size
2.8lt v6 2.5lt four bangr
Transmission
Automatic
If the car show is at a drag strip you should show 'em that you got some bite behind the bark - if you got it to bring.
I just scared the shit out of him, ill take him for a mud run,not the track..85 the max speed on my speedometer will not help

doyouquaxu

Reaction score
i am honestly surprised that you ever got your driver's license. every time you post, i become stupider, yet i keep reading the threads you post because they are pure comedy. PLEASE, for the sake of everyone's sanity, STOP POSTING STUPID THREADS LIKE THIS ONE!

no one cares to see 6 new threads about how small your stock truck is next to some redneck mud pit abortion, your plans for your truck when you get another car then attack it with a welder and 600 feet of crapper pipe, rednecked things, or 90% of the things you start pointless threads about. the reason that everyone always changes the topic of your threads is not because they're making fun of you (well, that's part of it), it's that what they post actually makes your thread BETTER.

straycat

U.S. Military - Veteran
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
02 06 and 2012
Make / Model
Jeeps
Transmission
Automatic
Went to the carshow today had very much fun, went cruising in the ol pick up passed a ricer so me reving having fun(DIDNT BLOW IT UP) I messed with the fart can honda all you herd was my cherry bomb scared the rice so all he could do it give me a gay look, I started the reve off to the rice but three muscle cars was behind me reving you couldnt hear my 2.8 over them, all i know is i saw the driver of the honda i reved up to walking down the street..
Dude...stay in school and don't drive and gulp air at the same time...you will live longer.....lol

:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl:

noahkenny

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Size
2.3l
Transmission
Manual
i am honestly surprised that you ever got your driver's license. every time you post, i become stupider, yet i keep reading the threads you post because they are pure comedy. PLEASE, for the sake of everyone's sanity, STOP POSTING STUPID THREADS LIKE THIS ONE!

no one cares to see 6 new threads about how small your stock truck is next to some redneck mud pit abortion, your plans for your truck when you get another car then attack it with a welder and 600 feet of crapper pipe, rednecked things, or 90% of the things you start pointless threads about. the reason that everyone always changes the topic of your threads is not because they're making fun of you (well, that's part of it), it's that what they post actually makes your thread BETTER.
Dont worry Jammert, I like ya. Like Larry the guy says you are some high quaility entertaiment. And doyouquaxu, its I become more stupid, not I become stupider. I live in the middle of Alabama which is the heart of Dixie. You cant get more redneck than here. And even down here we all know that stupider is not proper grammer.. :yahoo: Just kiddin bro.. laugh at it.

86 slo-vo

02/2011 OTOTM Winner
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
ford
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
mr. jammert609@yahoo.com please next time you log into TRS and feel the urge to click on the new thread button please STOP and think about what you are going to type. after thinking about it please ask yourself a few questions, 1) do i sound smart in this sentence? 2) can i spell all the big words in this sentence? 3) can i stay on subject in this sentence? 4) does anybody really give a shit about anything im saying?

now if you can not for sure answer YES to those 4 questions please for the love of god dont click submit, if you must....start your own build thread and only make posts in there. we would all sure appreciate it.

sincerely, teh slo-vo

85_Ranger4x4

Forum Staff Member
TRS Event Staff
TRS Forum Moderator
Article Contributor
V8 Engine Swap
OTOTM Winner
TRS Banner 2010-2011
TRS 20th Anniversary
VAGABOND
TRS Event Participant
Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
Ford
Engine Type
V8
Engine Size
Transmission
Manual
After hearing about your truck, it would probably scare me too.

Shrapnel is hard on bodywork. :icon_thumby:

BlueChariot

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'94
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
To answer your question: Yes. I scared a ricer with the one I had in a game of chicken.

On another note, to those whom are displeased with Jammer's posts I pose a question: If his posts rub you the wrong way, why reply in the first place? Why open his threads? Why bother at all, why not just let them slip from your mind and (as I'm sure you'd hope) to page 2 and beyond?

Now, bad typing annoys me too. But I know that you WILL have to deal with it, so I get over it. I love some comical flaming, I really do, but this is starting to feel like several dead horses being beaten.

Heavyfire14

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
Haha, I don't mind reading your threads. Maybe try posting in the tailgate though.

doyouquaxu

Reaction score
Dont worry Jammert, I like ya. Like Larry the guy says you are some high quaility entertaiment. And doyouquaxu, its I become more stupid, not I become stupider. I live in the middle of Alabama which is the heart of Dixie. You cant get more redneck than here. And even down here we all know that stupider is not proper grammer.. :yahoo: Just kiddin bro.. laugh at it.
damn. writing a term paper all day left my brain fried lol. you got me.

On another note, to those whom are displeased with Jammer's posts I pose a question: If his posts rub you the wrong way, why reply in the first place? Why open his threads? Why bother at all, why not just let them slip from your mind and (as I'm sure you'd hope) to page 2 and beyond?
it's like a car accident. you don't want to watch, but you can't turn away.

Heavyfire14

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
Speaking of accidents. You live in orange county right? Haha. My death trap ranger is spray painted green with a 38 on each side. Its in orange county. If you ever see it you should go look at it. I sold it to some guy up there for 1900.

doyouquaxu

Reaction score
Speaking of accidents. You live in orange county right? Haha. My death trap ranger is spray painted green with a 38 on each side. Its in orange county. If you ever see it you should go look at it. I sold it to some guy up there for 1900.
what city?

BlueChariot

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
'94
Make / Model
Mazda
Engine Size
Transmission
Automatic
I was going to use the example of a guy cuffed to a chair with his grandmum dancing naked in front of him. You can't make it stop, but you can close your eyes and pretend it never happened.

Then, xanax wiskey cocktail.

Heavyfire14

Reaction score
Vehicle Year
Make / Model
FORD
Engine Size
2.9L
Transmission
Automatic
Idk the guy wouldn't tell me. I jus know its in orange county and you will eventually see it someday.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Staff online

Member & Vendor Upgrades

For a small yearly donation, you can support this forum and receive a 'Supporting Member' banner, or become a 'Supporting Vendor' and promote your products here. Click the banner to find out how.

Truck of The Month

Shran
April Truck of The Month

Recently Featured

Want to see your truck here? Share your photos and details in the forum.

Follow TRS On Instagram

TRS Events

25th Anniversary Sponsors

Check Out The TRS Store

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad

Amazon Deals